No announcement yet.

Joey says we found our future halfback - Keary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon Mitchell will be loyal to the club where he won his first GF. THE ROOSTERS. After all, he had every opportunity to leave once we bought Tedesco and didn't, and after he extended his contract with us , he said that this club was like a family to him. Im confident he will be here for a while more
    EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

If we are to move Keary to 7 what about going after young AJ Brimson as his new halves partner for 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post

We had an average forward pack during the 90s. Look like Tarzan..play like Jane.
        Dancin Dallas
        Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
          Well duh, Joey.

Going forward I hope the future of our team is built around:

1. Teddy
          3. Latrell
          4. Manu
          7. Keary
          13. Radley

In terms of attacking brilliance that's enough. We have the two most lethal centres in the game and they both come off contract after 2020 so I hope a small fortune is put aside to retain both. Everyone will be after Latrell and no doubt the bros will look to bring Manu home, too.

So I'd like to see Keary assume the no.7 spot after 2019, with Cronks money going towards regaining that key core. A cheaper Blake Green type at 5/8 will more than suffice in complementing those guys.

I'd much rather we do this than look to give Cronks million to Munster which in turn costs us one or both of our gun centres that we developed.
          Munster is no chance. He isn’t a Rooster.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

But someone would throw a bigger kitchen sink at him to play fullback.

A fullback is a far more lucrative career than center.

If he gets a massive deal, more than likely he will go.

Its very sad, but the reality of the situation.
            That may generally be the case, but it will vary with the quality of the players. I'm sure Alex Johnson doesn't get paid more than Inglis, or Bevan French more than Hayne, or (probably) Holmes more than Dugan. And if push comes to shove, Uncle Nick will have all the cards in place to keep Latrell happy at the Roosters.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
              Well duh, Joey.

Going forward I hope the future of our team is built around:

1. Teddy
              3. Latrell
              4. Manu
              7. Keary
              13. Radley

In terms of attacking brilliance that's enough. We have the two most lethal centres in the game and they both come off contract after 2020 so I hope a small fortune is put aside to retain both. Everyone will be after Latrell and no doubt the bros will look to bring Manu home, too.

So I'd like to see Keary assume the no.7 spot after 2019, with Cronks money going towards regaining that key core. A cheaper Blake Green type at 5/8 will more than suffice in complementing those guys.

I'd much rather we do this than look to give Cronks million to Munster which in turn costs us one or both of our gun centres that we developed.

Crichton and Boyd are only young.
              So is SST, Naps, Toopoo, Lam or Lamb, Liu

All good.

Comment

Working...
              X