Shoulder surgery for Crichton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post

There is no way he would be getting 900k a year. I'm guessing he would be on about 700k a year max.
    He offered to do it for free with a performance-based payment didn't he? NFI what that payment was but clearly his bed paid off.

Originally posted by eddie View Post

Big problem I have atm is getting over the premiership hang-over...........I'm reading too many league sites

I'm surprised/annoyed at how many nevilles out there seem to know exactly what every player on our books earns!

People (as a whole) are hard to take.
    TBH so many clubs had far more questionable rosters than ours. End of the day the NRL audits the fuk outta us and we really do get cut to the bone when 1 or 2 players are out. Examples...
    1. This year we were without Napa and Latrell for a preliminary final. Cronk played with a broken scapula. We HAD to field a broken half, a zero game outside back and a young forward. Souffs had no such problems (the cattle just rolled outta the shed) and we had to deal with it. This is without a dedicated conversion kicker BTW (almost cost us the game). We still won due to surprise surprise... better tactics and better coaching!!!
    2. 2017 Mirrored 2018 but went the other way. Without a key outside back and a key forward we were cut right back to the bone. The Cows had experienced 1st grade players to replace every single injury (including JT's). This year they did shyte with exactly the same team (plus JT back and a new international forward in Jordan McLean) whereas we won the comp by signing 2 new players. Under the microscope... the Cows shoulda done a LOT better and calling us cheats is such a cop-out when we've swapped a half for a half + signed a non-rep FB (and turned him into the Australian FB on form). Whereas they've kept an old half on $1M a season and signed an over-rated forward who um... no longer plays for Australia to my knowledge (thanks to their form/coaching). Look within before calling us cheats ay!!!
    Last edited by ism22; 12-08-2018, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
      Look within before calling us cheats ay!!!
      Amen to that.

Comment

Working...
      X