Roosters premiers vs Prince's Purple Rains Grand Final Player Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters premiers vs Prince's Purple Rains Grand Final Player Ratings

Gotta finish off the season but gonna be too hard to pay out our Champions but I will try.
    This was one year I wasnt sure we could do it.I was confused in signing old codger Cronk...thought what are they doing. Unc Nick and Robbo came out with the decades second master stroke ..first SBW and Now Cronkster.
    To see the faces on Billy Slater and Cameron Smiths after the game was priceless -Greatest players of all time but lick my grids boys.
    Cameron Munsters genocide against humanity was unbelievable..dont sign this cock head.
    The whole team was awesome can not fault anyone.
    Controlled the ball controlled the game .Unlucky not to score a few more as I predicted we would win by 30 .People laughed at me.
    Keary and Friend Masterclass .Latrell and Manu superb Toups and Fergo stayed strong.Forwards contained and dominated.
    MY MOMS 1- Keary ,Friend and Manu.
    Best chance for Back to Back next year.
    nothing to complain about ..robbo brained us but then again i was already a brain anyway ..the rest of you pffftt

Mr Thai Ping Pong -8- Ever been to one of Thailands strip shows and seen the ping pong ball flying out of you knowhere ?Thats our Tedyy Baby .All over the place all season long .Shows over Tedyy you finished the seaon great after been rated by some as the worst signing ever.To my son in law congrats and Im glad you came here to win a comp..good choice bra.

Al Bundy -9- yeah mate loved a crusher pop loved a bet married Peggy and almost became a showe salesmanbut chose rugby league.I honour you Fergo for a wingers geatest ever seoson and turning your life around and winning a comp.Rooster for life ...but Im sorry next year you will win all prizes including a wooden spoon with Parra ..enjoy.

Harry Styles - 9- From one direction to the Roosters .The girls love him he is supercute .Trew gets a hard on every time he takes the field .What a great ceneter our Joey Manu has grown into what great defence scored a pie .Congrats kids ...curtis scott who?.

Goat -9- Not that Cam Smith farker but Latrell should end up the greatest Rooster since Artie .Love this happy kid always smiles and plays like a demon possesed .saw this kid play when he was 16 at my sons soccer coach school who told me about him and I used to go watch a few games back in the day said to many this kid is gonna be great almost as good as me..
    Keeping the artie traditions alive ..on ya laterll luv ya ..man hugs today.

Mr Mcgoo-9- Big turn of perfection in form after sorting out Teddy a few times and got him out of the way hahaha ..Finished the season in superb form ..no errors no missed and scores again in the big one..We all luv ya toups .

lol@Crowe - 10- The bay Faced champion hasnt Keary turned into a premer player.fat Richo must be rolling in his meat pies for flicking this champ .Russel Crowe we are LOling so hard at you especially that we confuse your looks with fat Richo .CC medlaist - yes after Maloney and SBW got ripped off in 2013 we got one .Congrats

Prime Minister-8- If your looking for a leader of our country that will not get sacked then Cronks your man .More vision than Turnballs .more Brains than I.Broke a massive pain barrier too assist his mates and never let them down....Cam Smith will never talk to him again ever now.Paying hima fortune and earning it....Look out Roobo he could end up our next coach.If Im right Cronks old man is a Rooster and he did it for daddy!!.luv it

Bulldozer -8- The great Kiwi did his Job and kept punching away ..some times JWH is not flash but he gets the job done ..best part was he was attracting a lot of defenders and providing space on our edges .he has been heres for what 8 years now? Great Rooster Great Clubman ...Looks like with his growth he would eat your babies ..youve gotta luv this happy fellow.

Tak Tak Boom -8- One of my Faves hasnt had a super dooper season and im pretty sure he has been playing busted..Never fails to have a go and put in Taki was a stabalising force in this team along with Jarrod .You need two good book end to win a comp and these above two delivered.

Smashed and Bashed - 9.5 -I hammered Freindy early in the season and so did many on here..a bit cruel we were ..what ever.... He turned his whole season around and also finished second half of the season superbly ..Im a back slapper like the rest of you . Best hooker weve had at this club you know!.

Butt Chin -8- or cleft Chin or Clefty for short . Cordner was great with out also been flash .Tradesman game and never stopped .One of our champs .

The Halfback.- 8- lol ...Maubs what a great clubman he is .getting now towards his end but its blokes like him that silently inspire blokes around him..watched hin carefully like Cronk was barking when usually he is quiet .Im happy for him to have two premiership rings.

The Nun- 8- You seen that new horror movie its great and scary thats our Victor the inflictor ...the future of the roosters is right here right nw he is like friend ..bunny reilly Maubs rolled into one scary dude .keep your kids away from him.A true Rooster through and through .IUts what this club nees a legendary Jr in the making . I suspect he to has been playing busted.

Sweet Daddt Siki -8- you dont know him look him up and come back here and read on .Isaac Liu is another one of the thos tradesman type player and we have quite a few of them thats why we won the comp.Underated .Infidel Rooster will bash anyone that bags him ..be afraid baggers.

Naplan -6- This bloke failed his naplan and chose rugby league .Havnt seen his best season this year but there abouts .

Jake Den Muss-8- He has turned his life around peple make mistakes. Another Rooster Tradie nothing flash but keeps going and going and never gives up -Its what peremierships are about.Thats our Tetovano

Splatterson-8- Much maligned player on this site ..I think he will become a very good player a former back whos body has got too big and has converted to the forwards ....will take another year for him to gel .he is young .. sorry to see him go and he must of been the hapiest Rooster out there yesterday how hard did he party after the GF...good on him.

Last but not least Beetroot face MKII
    Trewhellas people choice awars for coach of the decade Mr Robinson. You learned from afew past eroors ..really brained us all this year .Coache the finals superbly ...now hers one for ya""" can you bring a back to back comp...keep the fire burning bro.
    Good luck all chookpenners and enoy te festivities and gloat until next year.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Love it Brain.

Comment

Awesome stuff Brain! Nailed on with the ratings in what must be the best team performance in a GF in living memory.

Sitting behind the goal posts you get an appreciation for how slick and deadly the Storm are in attack. And yet they didn't score ONCE in attack. Just an amazing juggernaut defensive performance to go with the slick hands in the first half.

I also want to give Jake Friend a 10. I've bagged him a lot this year but never ever again. I apologise good Sir. He turned his season around with an awesome finals series and that was a 10/10 performance from a heart & soul player. I hope he gets the Qld no.9 gig next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
        Awesome stuff Brain! Nailed on with the ratings in what must be the best team performance in a GF in living memory.

Sitting behind the goal posts you get an appreciation for how slick and deadly the Storm are in attack. And yet they didn't score ONCE in attack. Just an amazing juggernaut defensive performance to go with the slick hands in the first half.

I also want to give Jake Friend a 10. I've bagged him a lot this year but never ever again. I apologise good Sir. He turned his season around with an awesome finals series and that was a 10/10 performance from a heart & soul player. I hope he gets the Qld no.9 gig next year.
        Mate I didnt expect to win this year either...but last 6 weeks thought we were a big chance of taking out
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Mate I didnt expect to win this year either...but last 6 weeks thought we were a big chance of taking out
          After we blasted Manly and the Dragons b2b I said to myself, "these boys are the Premiers".

But there are always obstacles to overcome, such as the Latrell & Napa suspensions plus Cronks injury. And we did so brilliantly.

Such a courageous footy team and the best defence I've ever witnessed in the finals.

Also in the finals we beat team 4, team 3 and then team 2. It was Bruce Lees Game of Death. Going up a level and facing a tougher boss every week.

I wonder who the last Premiers to beat all 3 fellow top 4 teams was.

Comment

Tedesco - 10
            Tupou - 10
            Mitchell - 10
            Manu - 10
            Ferguson - 10
            Keary - 10
            Cronk - 10
            Warea-Hargreaves - 10
            Friend - 10
            Taukeiaho - 10
            Cordner - 10
            Aubusson - 10
            Radley - 10
            Liu - 10
            Napa - 10
            Tatevano - 10
            Matterson - 10
            Trent Robinson - 10 (Forget the Dally Ms! True coach of the year!)
            Trainers - 10
            Physios & Doctors - 10
            Cheer Squad - 10
            Management - 10
            Ex players in the media - 10
            Fans - 10
            Last edited by ccfc bondi; 10-01-2018, 10:35 AM.

Comment

I'd give them all eleven.

Comment

all players delivered last night. Great victory, truely year of the Roosters!

Comment

All the forwards deserve a 10 they really dominated from the start. JWH and SST have been huge in the last two games.
                  Last edited by Maxy Walker; 10-01-2018, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Imagine if all of our players were fit?? Fergo busted leg-amazing ,Cronk-goorrrnnn -radley I think has been carrying an injury....Taki also I think ankle last few weeks was almost ruled out of Souffs game...I think another player has torn bicep.
                    Kudos to a couple of guys that missed out like Collins and Momorosvski.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                      Gotta finish off the season but gonna be too hard to pay out our Champions but I will try.
                      This was one year I wasnt sure we could do it.I was confused in signing old codger Cronk...thought what are they doing. Unc Nick and Robbo came out with the decades second master stroke ..first SBW and Now Cronkster.
                      To see the faces on Billy Slater and Cameron Smiths after the game was priceless -Greatest players of all time but lick my grids boys.
                      Cameron Munsters genocide against humanity was unbelievable..dont sign this cock head.
                      The whole team was awesome can not fault anyone.
                      Controlled the ball controlled the game .Unlucky not to score a few more as I predicted we would win by 30 .People laughed at me.
                      Keary and Friend Masterclass .Latrell and Manu superb Toups and Fergo stayed strong.Forwards contained and dominated.
                      MY MOMS 1- Keary ,Friend and Manu.
                      Best chance for Back to Back next year.
                      nothing to complain about ..robbo brained us but then again i was already a brain anyway ..the rest of you pffftt

Mr Thai Ping Pong -8- Ever been to one of Thailands strip shows and seen the ping pong ball flying out of you knowhere ?Thats our Tedyy Baby .All over the place all season long .Shows over Tedyy you finished the seaon great after been rated by some as the worst signing ever.To my son in law congrats and Im glad you came here to win a comp..good choice bra.

Al Bundy -9- yeah mate loved a crusher pop loved a bet married Peggy and almost became a showe salesmanbut chose rugby league.I honour you Fergo for a wingers geatest ever seoson and turning your life around and winning a comp.Rooster for life ...but Im sorry next year you will win all prizes including a wooden spoon with Parra ..enjoy.

Harry Styles - 9- From one direction to the Roosters .The girls love him he is supercute .Trew gets a hard on every time he takes the field .What a great ceneter our Joey Manu has grown into what great defence scored a pie .Congrats kids ...curtis scott who?.

Goat -9- Not that Cam Smith farker but Latrell should end up the greatest Rooster since Artie .Love this happy kid always smiles and plays like a demon possesed .saw this kid play when he was 16 at my sons soccer coach school who told me about him and I used to go watch a few games back in the day said to many this kid is gonna be great almost as good as me..
                      Keeping the artie traditions alive ..on ya laterll luv ya ..man hugs today.

Mr Mcgoo-9- Big turn of perfection in form after sorting out Teddy a few times and got him out of the way hahaha ..Finished the season in superb form ..no errors no missed and scores again in the big one..We all luv ya toups .

lol@Crowe - 10- The bay Faced champion hasnt Keary turned into a premer player.fat Richo must be rolling in his meat pies for flicking this champ .Russel Crowe we are LOling so hard at you especially that we confuse your looks with fat Richo .CC medlaist - yes after Maloney and SBW got ripped off in 2013 we got one .Congrats

Prime Minister-8- If your looking for a leader of our country that will not get sacked then Cronks your man .More vision than Turnballs .more Brains than I.Broke a massive pain barrier too assist his mates and never let them down....Cam Smith will never talk to him again ever now.Paying hima fortune and earning it....Look out Roobo he could end up our next coach.If Im right Cronks old man is a Rooster and he did it for daddy!!.luv it

Bulldozer -8- The great Kiwi did his Job and kept punching away ..some times JWH is not flash but he gets the job done ..best part was he was attracting a lot of defenders and providing space on our edges .he has been heres for what 8 years now? Great Rooster Great Clubman ...Looks like with his growth he would eat your babies ..youve gotta luv this happy fellow.

Tak Tak Boom -8- One of my Faves hasnt had a super dooper season and im pretty sure he has been playing busted..Never fails to have a go and put in Taki was a stabalising force in this team along with Jarrod .You need two good book end to win a comp and these above two delivered.

Smashed and Bashed - 9.5 -I hammered Freindy early in the season and so did many on here..a bit cruel we were ..what ever.... He turned his whole season around and also finished second half of the season superbly ..Im a back slapper like the rest of you . Best hooker weve had at this club you know!.

Butt Chin -8- or cleft Chin or Clefty for short . Cordner was great with out also been flash .Tradesman game and never stopped .One of our champs .

The Halfback.- 8- lol ...Maubs what a great clubman he is .getting now towards his end but its blokes like him that silently inspire blokes around him..watched hin carefully like Cronk was barking when usually he is quiet .Im happy for him to have two premiership rings.

The Nun- 8- You seen that new horror movie its great and scary thats our Victor the inflictor ...the future of the roosters is right here right nw he is like friend ..bunny reilly Maubs rolled into one scary dude .keep your kids away from him.A true Rooster through and through .IUts what this club nees a legendary Jr in the making . I suspect he to has been playing busted.

Sweet Daddt Siki -8- you dont know him look him up and come back here and read on .Isaac Liu is another one of the thos tradesman type player and we have quite a few of them thats why we won the comp.Underated .Infidel Rooster will bash anyone that bags him ..be afraid baggers.

Naplan -6- This bloke failed his naplan and chose rugby league .Havnt seen his best season this year but there abouts .

Jake Den Muss-8- He has turned his life around peple make mistakes. Another Rooster Tradie nothing flash but keeps going and going and never gives up -Its what peremierships are about.Thats our Tetovano

Splatterson-8- Much maligned player on this site ..I think he will become a very good player a former back whos body has got too big and has converted to the forwards ....will take another year for him to gel .he is young .. sorry to see him go and he must of been the hapiest Rooster out there yesterday how hard did he party after the GF...good on him.

Last but not least Beetroot face MKII
                      Trewhellas people choice awars for coach of the decade Mr Robinson. You learned from afew past eroors ..really brained us all this year .Coache the finals superbly ...now hers one for ya""" can you bring a back to back comp...keep the fire burning bro.
                      Good luck all chookpenners and enoy te festivities and gloat until next year.
                      Brain I just had to quote the lot as you have a magnificent post here too good to only appear once in the forum. I loved reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post

Brain I just had to quote the lot as you have a magnificent post here too good to only appear once in the forum. I loved reading it.
                        Thanks mate gotta have some fun with em..I tried not to be cruel this time must be mellowing out in my old age

Comment

Great post Brain . The performance from the boys on Sunday was like a dream coming true , I just can not stop thinking about how good they were . I could not of wrote a better script ,

Comment

Naplan. Awesome
                            Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Mr McGoo, Naplan, The Nun - gold gold gold.
                              Thank you Brain, very very funny stuff you come up with.
                              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                              X