So glad Slater got off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So glad Slater got off!

I said this before but I was so glad Slater got off the shoulder charge.
    Makes this win so much sweeter.
    If he was not able to play then things would have been so different.
    We played a full strength Storm side and SMASHED them.
    Such a great win!
    Go the chooks!

Exactly. No excuses. We beat them fair and square at full strength. And crushed their fairytale finish for Slater. How good. Still buzzing. Farking amazing night!

Comment

Who got off???

Comment

The weasels out there might try and throw in how 'distracted' they were with the Billy sideshow. But shut them down, we've been preparing for this all season not just last week, and how about don't shoulder charge... or kick in heads.. mega grubs. HAHA good riddance silly billy.

Comment

Tbh i wasn't too worried about Slater himself being a threat. Having watched him over the past few weeks i thought he was something our defense could handle. Just the balance he would have brought to the storm team tonight was enough to feel good about beating them.

Comment

I loved hearing the reception he got all night when he touched the ball and especially when his name was called during the honouring of retiring players before the match.
            Last edited by rented tracksuit; 10-01-2018, 07:18 AM.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

So happy he played. Embarrassed in his last game. Will have that pathetic dive staining his achievements. And when we rewatch the grand final, it'll be sweeter knowing he beat their best line up

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
              I loved hearing the reception he got all night when he touched the ball and especially when his name was called during the honouring of retiring players but before the match.

Bellamy stands up, and faces the crowd. "are you saying Boo, or Booilly?

Comment

If he didn’t play there would be a slight stain on this premiership. The judiciary did us a favour.

Comment

Yeah , the private jet was a great idea
                  Watching the outside /inside pass back to Slater get them no result all night was a pleasure to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by HBK View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKu0TVlumcc

"Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Goodbye billy liar.............no fairytale for you...................NEXT

Comment

The booing sounded so much louder at the game than on the fox replay coverage. They must have tried to block out the crowd noise for their golden boy lol.

I can't remember a player getting booed like that in a gf ever.

msg to Billy Staler....
                        nah-nah nah nahhhh
                        nah-nah nah nahhhh
                        wave goodbye

Comment

As I said in another, watch Bellamys and Smiths final comments on the presser. That's Gold!

Comment

As I said before the game, I had a feeling they would win well, regardless. What played out was EXACTLY what I was expecting/hoping. The boys didn't let us down. Just too much passion, enthusiasm, soul and pride!

Comment

Originally posted by HBK View Post
                              lol.
                              Did some old bloke in the crowd stick his hand up and say "I was saying Boo-illy" ??

Comment

Working...
                              X