No announcement yet.

GF Tix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m after a similar family ticket if anyone knows a seller.
    Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

That will be a great experience.

p.s. you arent singing the anthem too are you mate? Ive got visions of Frank Drebins version in one of the Naked Gun movies..
      I’d give it a crack, I would have to be better than that gang of youths mob they have for the entertainment, , bloody hell NRL gets Macklemore and gang of youths, AFL get the Killers and Bon Jovi That also play an Fter game concert
      Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post

I’d give it a crack, I would have to be better than that gang of youths mob they have for the entertainment, , bloody hell NRL gets Macklemore and gang of youths, AFL get the Killers and Bon Jovi That also play an Fter game concert
        You sure would! Gang of Youths and Macklemore ffs...

I loved the Chisel gig a few years ago...that was great.

Comment

got the tickets ages ago. It’s time
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Mate you do realise Macklemore is one of the biggest performers in the world for the last 5 years or so ?? I do love The Killers also though

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Mate you do realise Macklemore is one of the biggest performers in the world for the last 5 years or so ?? I do love The Killers also though
              I do, and he was surprisingly ok, but not in the same post code as The Killers and Bon Jovi
              Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

If anyone is still looking for a ticket, I've got a spare diamond ticket (friend had to pull out). Really good seats , close to the action. Willing to part with it for well under cost price ($190), and would much rather it go to a Roosters fan than a random. Only down side is you'll have to sit next to me and two of my friends hahaha. Posted this on facebook as well so first respondant will get it. Message me for details.

Comment

P*ssed off..... Once again sections were sold out on Monday are now available today...

Comment

Originally posted by morley101 View Post
                    P*ssed off..... Once again sections were sold out on Monday are now available today...
                    Contact NRL 93598500 ask for ticketing the manager or head honchos name is Peter Tell them what has happened and you would like seats where you want them and when you went to buy them you were told You could not get these seats but they are now available If you have found yourself paying more money for seats Demand a refund and even press for freebies from them Tell them it is price gouging and whilst it is not your preferred option you will take it to the media and colmplain to the regulatory bodies such as the ACCC and Dept Of Fair Trading Your issue will be resolved very quickly although you will probaly have to send an email to them before they act Start by making the call to the number I gave you If you are persistent and mention what Ive told you things will get sorted Good luck
                    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                    Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

I'm trying to buy Bronze tickets but Ticketek keep defaulting the seats to highest level on 6XX....Does anyone know how I may change seat on there? Been trying to call them past day or so but line too full.

Comment

I have 4 tickets 101 Row 25. Paid $295 each. Selling all 4 for $600. They are adult tickets.

Comment

Being a non ticketed member I had to wait till the 1pm sale, I kept checking during the day and not long after 12 pm it was saying it was only singles seats left in the Roosters supporters bay, I really started getting the sh*ts then someone on the league unlimited site said log back into ticketek and put in the code tryline, I did that and up popped bay 114, not quite in the Roosters bay but very close and what impressed me was it was the same bay I sat for the 2002 Grand Final so very happy with that. I did log in with my code right on 1pm and it was saying single seats so happy I got my other seats a bit earlier. Just out of curiosity I logged in Tuesday and it gave me seats in the Roosters Bay 118 so could have waited but I’m happy with the seats I got, though it’s typical of ticketek stuffing the seating up.

Comment

The AFL have The Black Eyed Peas and Jimmy Barnes this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                              Just got mine.

I felt ripped off because my interstate membership didn't qualify for 10am early priority so had to wait to 1pm. Now me and a mate are sitting sepatately as there wasn't two seats available.

I was under the false assumption that interstate qualified for the early bird aa they changed it a couple of years back. Ugh, I became a ticketed member in 2014/2015 purely to get early access to GF tickets but wasn't needed. Then i go back to interstate when they changed it but alas not as I thought.

Oh well we're still in same section and row. He'll survive.
                              Yeah I am an non ticketed member too and noticed just after 12pm that it was single seats left in the Roosters bay , someone on league unlimited gave me a generic code and I got my tickets in bay114 before 1pm. The funny thing is on Tuesday when it went on sale to the general public you could get seats in the Roosters bays, I checked and it gave me bay 118, then about 40 mins later I got bay 120 and 121, Ticketek is just hopeless.
                              Last edited by horrie hastings; 09-26-2018, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                                I have 4 tickets 101 Row 25. Paid $295 each. Selling all 4 for $600. They are adult tickets.
                                Geez that’s right on the fringe of the Melbourne supporters bays.

Comment

Working...
                                X