Anasta's Reaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anasta's Reaction

Did anyone get the reaction of Anasta when the Roosters won? All his interviews and articles were stating that Souths were gonna win easily.... I know Ray Warren went extremely quiet after the full time whistle..

Anasta is still bitter that the Roosters that he was cut by the Roosters, i honestly reckon he has the mental age of a 12 year old when I hear him commentate.

Comment

Never liked him as a player at Easts Top bloke though who will stop and chat to anyone on the street if greeted by them
      We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
      Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Poor Tallis must be upset too after his proclamation that he "hopes Souths win because of the tough couple of weeks they've had and they're the pride of the league."

Firstly, vomit.

Secondly, EAD and choke on that result.

Rabs can too the filthy biased senile merkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
          Poor Tallis must be upset too after his proclamation that he "hopes Souths win because of the tough couple of weeks they've had and they're the pride of the league."

Firstly, vomit.

Tallis is another one who is probably borderline mentally disabled. Doesn't he realize that the couple weeks they went through were self inflicted?

Comment

Firstly, vomit.

Only cause I couldn't 'like' this post twice.....what a ripper.

Comment

I watched the replay and heard Rabs say "Lets remember the Rabbitohs were without Greg Inglis and lost Alex Johnstone at the start of the game".......

Ah moron, we were without Luke Keary in that game and yet still beat them!!!!

Comment

Firstly, vomit.

This
                Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Firstly, vomit.

Love your work TJ.
                  "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

They would of won easily if Anasta was playing for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan Aboud View Post
                      Did anyone get the reaction of Anasta when the Roosters won? All his interviews and articles were stating that Souths were gonna win easily.... I know Ray Warren went extremely quiet after the full time whistle..
                      Ray Warren is a piece of shlt.

Comment

Biggest anti-Roosters pieces of shit
                        in the media:

3. Andrew Webster
                        2. Ray Warren
                        1. Gorden Tallis
                        Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

And yet when asked last night who he thought would win the GF Anastasia said Roosters, definitely Roosters with a big smile.

Comment

He was also adamant Slater should not get off his charge as it was a clear shoulder charge!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                              Never liked him as a player at Easts Top bloke though who will stop and chat to anyone on the street if greeted by them
                              Agreed - seems like a top bloke and while he was no Cooper Cronk, He knows his stuff. Clearly you're gonna be quiet if your predictions are wrong... unless you are Phil Gould... then you'll ramble on about how you have been saying it all along.

TBH if you put me in his shoes I woulda predicted Souffs would win because Napa & Latrell were out. I am also predicting that the Storm will win. Doesn't mean I dislike Easts (I'll be there wearing full colours and was there last weekend too). If anything, I can be a little pessimistic about our chances because I'm a fan.

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                              He was also adamant Slater should not get off his charge as it was a clear shoulder charge!
                              TBH I think most people feel that way because it's such a stupid rule that you get 2 weeks on the sideline for any tackle that involves your shoulder (when there is separation between you arm and side of the body... or whatever the technicality is). I know that a black letter reading of the rules comes to the conclusion that he used his shoulder so should get 200 points. I also know we were without Napa and Latrell for the preliminary final. However, I don't agree with any of those decisions either.

Billy Slater's name is sinonymous with the Melbourne Storm branding and IMO you have to be pretty desperate to feel robbed in a situation where Billy Slater gets a chance to play his last GF before retirement for the Storm. (A little like Burgarse... shyte yeah he shouldn't have played but we all knew he would and it's somewhat satisfying that Souffs fans can't claim they were robbed due to his exclusion...etc). Certainly come down hard on Slater during the game if he does ANYTHING wrong, but IMO preparing to play against Billy Slater is not unreasonable when facing the Drizzle. If anything, I'd be more scared of coming against Scott Drinkwater because he is an absolute gun and we haven't seen enough of him playing to be able to prepare for him. Also, I'd love to have a shot at sending Smith + Slater off on an a loss to the mighty Roosters (sure Cronk would love to too, demonstrating he's got the wood on them for immortal status). Also make it clear that the new generation is a Cordner-led team that includes Teddy, Latrell, Keary...etc NOT Munster, Hunt, Milford, Chambers and all the other QLD wankaz... myths like Smith and Cockroach can fark right off when it comes to advising on the future generation. But that's just me...
                              Last edited by ism22; 09-25-2018, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X