• Show
Clear All

• Email to vermin management

encourage you to do similar

mailto:thumper@rabbitohs.com.au

titled
    Your image: your opportunity to be Men

Dear sir.
    I find it appalling how your club tried to sweep the burgess photo incident away.

To state emails from the lady concerned went to junk mail has an even larger stench and smack she of previous attempts by your club to cover up such as Phoenix and the player a few years ago who pleaded guilty to assaulting your club.

I find it challenging to believe you will show leadership and statesmanship now that you have been caught. I feel you will drag this matter on until the season is over. Any success off this will sullied and forever stained.

Please prove me wrong and man up in this investigation and do the right thing.

Sincerely
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

I think you will find this ends up in their junk mail folder...

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
      I think you will find this ends up in their junk mail folder...

That was my PS...lol

Comment

Only "positive" emails received end up in their Inbox. All others end up in their Spam folder.... If by some miracle you get a response, make sure your antivirus is up to date!

Comment

I'd think if we are serious in trying to apply influence to obtain an outcome of the scumbags not playing next week, a similar email to the NRL/ARLC would be far more likely to achieve the ends.
          Last edited by Flipper Hands; 09-16-2018, 05:41 PM.
          Originally posted by jism
          I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post
            I'd think if we are serious in trying to apply influence to obtain an outcome of the scumbags not playing next week, a similar email to the NRL/ARLC would be far more likely to achieve the ends.
            Great idea. I just shared with cover note to nrl using their website.
            suggested precedents have now been set by nrl and needs prompt reinforcement or credibility lost

Comment

South Sydney won the premiership in 2014 with Auva'a who had pleaded guilty only months earlier to beating his ex-girlfriend. They didn't stand him down from playing for the Rabbitohs until after they had won the premiership.

Do you really think they're going to take a stand over some nude pics sent to a girl who didn't want them?

Souths have some form on this front, you're wasting your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                South Sydney won the premiership in 2014 with Auva'a who had pleaded guilty only months earlier to beating his ex-girlfriend. They didn't stand him down from playing for the Rabbitohs until after they had won the premiership.

Do you really think they're going to take a stand over some nude pics sent to a girl who didn't want them?

Appeal to the NRL/ARLC on a business basis will effect South though.
                Originally posted by jism
                I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Let's worry about ourselves and beat them next week to book a day at the big dance. I hope they are full strength, we can and will beat them.
                  Last edited by Bondicigar; 09-16-2018, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Dunno if anyone's read it but Paul Kent and Tallis had a big clash over this. Basically Kent telling Tall is to 'shutup and you don't know all the facts' saying this is way worse than the Pearce incident.
                    Very interesting...at least he put it out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Probably I am R6. Just sick of the injustice in the league. Just couldn’t sit on my hands.

my hope was if enough people speak up, they’ll start noticing we are awake to them.

fwiw I feel better which is unusual given Sunday night depression

Comment

Originally posted by easts4eva View Post
                        Dunno if anyone's read it but Paul Kent and Tallis had a big clash over this. Basically Kent telling Tall is to 'shutup and you don't know all the facts' saying this is way worse than the Pearce incident.
                        Very interesting...at least he put it out there.
                        just read it, jesus christ, tallis is a moron

Comment

Why are you so passionate about this Axe? Don’t you think we can beat them at full strength?

Stop having a whinge and support your team.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                            Why are you so passionate about this Axe? Don’t you think we can beat them at full strength?

Stop having a whinge and support your team.
                            I have issues with injustice. Shoot me. My kryptonite exposed

and I’ll be there as always cheering them on to beat those vermin

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                              fwiw I feel better which is unusual given Sunday night depression
                              Good on ya Axe.
                              There has been way too much injustice in the contrived way this sport is run, has been ever since greed and super-league reared it's ugly head.
                              I just hope our team gives you no reason to feel down at the end of next weekend.
                              Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                              X