Will there be consistency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be consistency?

Inglis blatant crusher on Dufty towards the end, Dufty gets straight up, no penalty, will he be charged ?

That Cody Walker has to serve a long suspension, his shove that leads to heavy contact with the ref, cannot go un punished or can it because it Souffs?

Now they have been named and shamed and picture supplied will those scumbags be stood down like dog boy and others have in the past?

Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

i would like to place a bet that there will be no suspensions over incidents in the game or the nude videocalling

Comment

Nudity was what did the Dogs in.. without a complaint!
      Pearce in private having fun also punished immediately, press conference humiliation.

Very intetesting radio silence on South shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
        i would like to place a bet that there will be no suspensions over incidents in the game or the nude videocalling
        Inglis will cop a grade 1 charge, he will be free to play next week with an early guilty plea.

agree there won't be any sanctions handed out this week over sext message gate.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

Inglis will cop a grade 1 charge, he will be free to play next week with an early guilty plea.

agree there won't be any sanctions handed out this week over sext message gate.
          As I said on the other thread I heard from someone that Inglis has carry over points. Where is that information available?

Comment

NRL won’t speak publicity or fine SOUTHS until they are out of the comp for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post
              Nudity was what did the Dogs in.. without a complaint!
              Pearce in private having fun also punished immediately, press conference humiliation.

Very intetesting radio silence on South shenanigans.
              The double standards and protective cloak around them is quite stunning really.

Comment

I will admit im not sure of different gradings with crusher tackles etc but i dont think it was as bad as Mitchells.Still has a case to answer in my opinion but he didnt do the classic 'drop' you see with the bad ones

Comment

Inglis has been suspended before for a shoulder charge which was referred straight to the judiciary and got 3 games so he does have a record but that is all i know.

Comment

All we want is consistency.
                    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

The NRL needs to come down on the Souths club (including player suspensions) if it wants to be taken seriously as a promoter of respect to women. Players don't respond to fines, they respond to missing footy games.

A married father, star of the game, is allegedly involved in sending dick pics to a woman. She complains to the club in May and they do nothing. The fact two subsequent emails went into junk is no excuse, THEY SHOULD HAVE ACTED ON THE FIRST EMAIL.

Had they dealt with it in May, there's no issue now. Their club has created this problem for themselves and there is absolutely no way the NRL can use the finals as an excuse.

Comment

Could it be that the NRL have already decided that a Souths premiership might now be a bad look? I'm not into conspiracy theories even allowing that this is one. But if Greenberg wants a good image going into the big one???? Easy then to out Inglis for the crusher assuming he has carry over points. And didn't Walker show a bit too much aggression which accidentally or otherwise resulted in contact with the ref? And that would take this photo controversy out of the headlines until post season.

Personally I think we'll beat them anyway fair and square. We have too much hurt from last year to capitulate now. But no risk they'll be peppering Tupou and Teddy will have to call loudly when it is his ball

Comment

No suspensions will be handed out & nor should there be.
                          Inglis will be okay & the Cody Walker incident was nothing.I want Souths to field there best team.
                          The dick pick thing with Sammy is also a non event. Move on.
                          Roosters will need to be on their game to get over Souths who will pack the stadium out.
                          Go the mighty Roosters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                            No suspensions will be handed out & nor should there be.
                            Inglis will be okay & the Cody Walker incident was nothing.I want Souths to field there best team.
                            The dick pick thing with Sammy is also a non event. Move on.
                            Roosters will need to be on their game to get over Souths who will pack the stadium out.
                            Go the mighty Roosters.
                            Whilst I agree with your post, this is the game to get into the Grandfinal, so every advantage one can get is worthwhile. I don’t believe in the notion you have to play them at their best to earn the win, we aren't at our best so I hope both Souths players are sidelined and the media goes to town on the alleged perverts. If we get benefit then so be it that’s life. But I agree, Inglis won’t get outed and the NRL will wait for Souths to finish their investigation before acting on Burgess. Big game next week, I dare say the Storm and Sharks will be the real benefactors of the belt them and drag them out game between the Roosters and Souths.

Comment

Originally posted by TDK View Post

Whilst I agree with your post, this is the game to get into the Grandfinal, so every advantage one can get is worthwhile. I don’t believe in the notion you have to play them at their best to earn the win, we aren't at our best so I hope both Souths players are sidelined and the media goes to town on the alleged perverts. If we get benefit then so be it that’s life. But I agree, Inglis won’t get outed and the NRL will wait for Souths to finish their investigation before acting on Burgess. Big game next week, I dare say the Storm and Sharks will be the real benefactors of the belt them and drag them out game between the Roosters and Souths.
                              You don’t think that grub Flanagan will instruct his peptide pupils to bash the Storm into submission?

Try and watch some of their old games and I’m sure you will change your mind quickly..

Comment

Working...
                              X