Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be consistency?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    The league loves Souffs. They believe all the bull**** that has come out of that place for the past 50 years. No action will be taken regardless of how bad it looked. Nothing will happen about the nude photos...not until after the end of the season. Mind you, the internet isn't the only place big Sam has been dropping his balls. If he keeps playing the way he has, I say bring it on!

    Comment


    • #32
      the NRL is the polar opposite of consistency, time to move on and enjoy the rest of the weekend, no vermin player will be suspended for the prelim final, and you can guarantee Sutton and Cummins will be appointed refs of our prelim.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Lydon View Post
        I agree with this,the rule is you are not allowed to touch the referee..

        Precedent was set with Sam Moa a few years back and should not change because itís a Prelim!
        Seems that rules suddenly change and sympathy always comes into it after a Rooster has suffered the punishment.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by fletch View Post
          the NRL is the polar opposite of consistency, time to move on and enjoy the rest of the weekend, no vermin player will be suspended for the prelim final, and you can guarantee Sutton and Cummins will be appointed refs of our prelim.
          Hope so, our best penalty count has come from those two.

          Comment


          • #35
            The hypocritical lying double standards of the corrupt nrl are there for all to see. Two rooster players out of the prelim final says it all.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
              Inglis blatant crusher on Dufty towards the end, Dufty gets straight up, no penalty, will he be charged ?

              That Cody Walker has to serve a long suspension, his shove that leads to heavy contact with the ref, cannot go un punished or can it because it Souffs?

              Now they have been named and shamed and picture supplied will those scumbags be stood down like dog boy and others have in the past?
              You know the answers already!

              Comment


              • #37
                Any news on charge? Guessing no one has been charged?

                Comment


                • #38
                  In finals games only roosters get charged and suspended. Doesnít everyone here know that by now?

                  The nrl are working for a Slater fairytale ending read my lips and also note how a handful of corrupt officials got him the motm and mots when he never played the series and was in the losing side. There is corruption at the highest levels and the slater Origin awards is proof as well as 2 of our players suspended with ceo attending to make sure because we can stuff up their fairytale.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                    In finals games only roosters get charged and suspended. Doesnít everyone here know that by now?

                    The nrl are working for a Slater fairytale ending read my lips and also note how a handful of corrupt officials got him the motm and mots when he never played the series and was in the losing side. There is corruption at the highest levels and the slater Origin awards is proof as well as 2 of our players suspended with ceo attending to make sure because we can stuff up their fairytale.
                    You poor bugger.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                      The hypocritical lying double standards of the corrupt nrl are there for all to see. Two rooster players out of the prelim final says it all.
                      Napa was warned after the first head clash that a similar tackle will bring a charge. Latrell got 1 week for 2 incidents. I'm 1 eyed too, but the nrl are a basket case that every team would have some reason to feel hard done by at times

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        George Burgess on channel 7 admitted Sam made a mistake and is upset for him..

                        Interesting to see what the NRL does now!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                          George Burgess on channel 7 admitted Sam made a mistake and is upset for him..

                          Interesting to see what the NRL does now!
                          I assume nothing. Just like with Auva'a in 2014 where the NRL were complicit in ignoring the domestic violence conviction.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X