Allianz or ANZ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allianz or ANZ?

There is talk that our prelim may be moved to ANZ as whoever we play should attract a crowd much larger than what the SFS holds.

The NRL won’t want to miss out on the potential sale of 20 odd thousand more seats. Will be interesting to see what happens.

I read last week that it’s already been knocked on the head,the game will be played at SFS!

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/up-...12-p503c8.html

Comment

The atmosphere at ANZ is rubbish you can put 55,000 at Homebush and it wont even go close to the electric atmosphere that 45,000 will at the SFS.

Watching last nights TV coverage with empty in head on shots does little for the spectacle.

Comment

Allianz everyday. We deserve a home final, and ANZ is Souths homeground (if souths make it through)
        EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
          I read last week that it’s already been knocked on the head,the game will be played at SFS!

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/up-...12-p503c8.html
          Hope so mate. I hate going to ANZ.

Comment

They won't move it. Lots of us won't go to Homebush which will reduce numbers anyway.
            Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

There would be something very special and magical about an Easts Vs Souths Prelim final at the SFS as the final NRL game before its demolition.

I'm very glad it has been left at the SFS, and just reward for the minor premiers.

Comment

of course we wear our home jerseys, the others away jerseys

Comment

im not convinced souffs will win tonight!in fact ive tipped the merge, now we find out sam bargass is involved in this sexting video, might put him off his game a little bit? a lot of drama happening at souffs right now ..as expected always gas an effect on the team?3except for a few injuries the merge are hyped for another biggie

Comment

They'll be lucky to get 25,000 to 30,000 to the Souths Roosters prelim...unless they give the rest of the tickets away.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                      im not convinced souffs will win tonight!in fact ive tipped the merge, now we find out sam bargass is involved in this sexting video, might put him off his game a little bit? a lot of drama happening at souffs right now ..as expected always gas an effect on the team?3except for a few injuries the merge are hyped for another biggie
                      S.Burgess has been off his game for a month now,maybe he felt this story would be coming out sooner or later..

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                        They'll be lucky to get 25,000 to 30,000 to the Souths Roosters prelim...unless they give the rest of the tickets away.
                        I think with us missing Mitchell & Napa the Vermin supporters will show up in numbers expecting a victory, I think it will be a huge crowd of over 25,000......hope we dont find out though and Saints pump them

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                          There would be something very special and magical about an Easts Vs Souths Prelim final at the SFS as the final NRL game before its demolition.

I'm very glad it has been left at the SFS, and just reward for the minor premiers.
                          Agreed... one for the ages if we could get one up on them despite being without Napa and Latrell. Even a Roosters v Dragons game would be pretty darn sweet.

Comment

They're demolishing the wrong stadium!

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                              It'll get 40k + easy.

If we face the Dragons then it's a guaranteed sell out as they have a huge fanbase that comes out of the woodworks at this time of year.

Comment

Working...
                              X