Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maloney cannonball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maloney cannonball

    penalty. Not on report.

    lets see if nrl consistent with latrell
    "This has been the case against the Roosters for decades" - TR, Roosters 2-11 Penalty Count V Manly 28/03/2014

  • #2
    What about gallen shoulder charge to the head which caused the forward to cambell
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

    Comment


    • #3
      Surely that's not a cannonball tackle? He makes contact well above the knee and slips down. Same as Latrell vs Eels, by the way.

      Comment


      • #4
        neither were cannonballs but if the nrl is consistent they should give him 75 points like they did to latrell. also that kikau fella is pretty impressive

        Comment


        • #5
          Maloney has over bbqed his snag. He is burned, pulled himself too hard.

          Keary > Maloney....in all areas except goal kicking.
          Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

          Comment


          • #6
            Honestly... how bad is Maloney now. Makes more mistakes in defence than anyone, misreads more times than he gets it right. If he's not misreading the defence, then he's giving away penalties ...he's not even there for his goal kicking ..Cleary is first choice.. Yes as said above Keary > Maloney. In fact I'd go with Keary >>>> Maloney !

            Comment


            • #7
              Maloney is an enigma, there's no doubt he tries his guts up to get a win for his side, but he is dogged by constant tackle missing, throwing suspect passes, that more times then not leads to the opposition scoring, and brain explosions that gives away numerous penalties during a game. I think he has played the last few games pretty busted, he will be looking forward to the offseason more than most players.

              Comment


              • #8
                It was identical to Latrell's so I assume it'll attract the same charge.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                  It was identical to Latrell's so I assume it'll attract the same charge.
                  Don't assume!
                  There are rules for some and rules for others!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                    Honestly... how bad is Maloney now. Makes more mistakes in defence than anyone, misreads more times than he gets it right. If he's not misreading the defence, then he's giving away penalties ...he's not even there for his goal kicking ..Cleary is first choice.. Yes as said above Keary > Maloney. In fact I'd go with Keary >>>> Maloney !
                    Gould was saying on twitter this morning that Maloney has been playing with pain killing injections in his neck for weeks. He had a shocker last night though, that's for sure.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                      penalty. Not on report.

                      lets see if nrl consistent with latrell
                      You might be waiting a long time to see NRL consistency...when anything/anyone 'Roosters' is involved.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        no send off for fukstik inglass when he crushered merge
                        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                          no send off for fukstik inglass when he crushered merge
                          Who has ever been sent off for a crusher, nobody.

                          if no carry over, then won’t miss a match like latrell wouldn’t of if he didn’t have carry overs.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            "Maloney cleared of cannonball"...today's media.

                            Of course.

                            Next up...don't be surprised to read "Inglis cleared of crusher"

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X