• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post

That’s mental. He’s amazing.
    I know, I would have him in our side any day

Comment

Comment

Sam Burgess at the centre of it, they aren't naming who sent (or is in) the lewd pics but apparently it was from his account.

Comment

Originally posted by Waerea-Beast! View Post
          Sam Burgess at the centre of it, they aren't naming who sent (or is in) the lewd pics but apparently it was from his account.
          I could tell when he was approached by 7 news today that he may have been involved,the look on his face was a dead giveaway..

Comment

Wow the pics are out in tomorrow’s Telegraph,the Bunnies are cooked hahahahahaha

Comment

S.Burgess on the front page of the telecrap. If NRL are consistent, his season is over.

Comment

This is priceless I'm off to buy a paper in the morning for the first time in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post
                  This is priceless I'm off to buy a paper in the morning for the first time in years.
                  I will do the same hahahahah

Comment

Comment

Massive news on the morning of such an important game..

Sucked in to the Souffs supporters wanting Latrell to be suspended all week,Karma is a b....! Hahahahaha

Comment

Hahaha too funny. Sam and his burgearse! Vermin fans in the burrow try to justify and blame other clubs for trying to ruin their season...

Comment

This has absolutely made my night

Comment

Saw this on Twitter and it cracked me up

Comment

This will be interesting.

i suspect for legal reasons tellucrap stated it was sburgearse’s account, not directly naming s burgearse. Can anyone confirm are they referring it was the burgearse or the burgeschlong.

Suspect souffs will will either stand him down or say his account was hacked. The latter could buy time to end of their season.

anyway, I’d suppose burgearse will be having slumber party at his mums house for foreseeable future

lol@burgearse

watch how ch Nein defend this
                              "This has been the case against the Roosters for decades" - TR, Roosters 2-11 Penalty Count V Manly 28/03/2014

Comment

Meanwhile, at the SMH, Andrew Webster has written a relatively sympathetic article about the way Souths have handled this incident, full of references to “innuendo” and “anonymous calls”, and suggesting that their excuse that the email was sent to their spam folde was “entirely plausible”. Souths have clearly given him additional information and he may be part of their PR response.

it makes me wonder about his article earlier in the week that helped rub out Latrell...

Comment

Working...
                                X