No announcement yet.

Centre replacement for unlucky Latrell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A tough task now for us without Mitchell. I don't give us much of a chance with Mitchell and Napa missing. Unfortunately Souths will be too strong.

Comment

if we play the rabbits who have a great attack, we need someone who wont get found out in defence, maubs whilst boring is necessary i feel , especially as manu is a little suspect defensively himself

Comment

fark....why did this have to happen now ?

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
          fark....why did this have to happen now ?
          Don’t worry, I feel in that department we are well covered in more of a defensive way than in attack. I do hope that Robbo puts someone that can pass the ball to Toupo. As for kicking I’m seeing Fergo slotting a few from the sidelines. His range is very good.

Comment

problem with fergo is hell kick 3 from 3 from outwide then miss from infront

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
              Picking Maubs is trying not to lose.

I'd rather Robbo be positive and pick Ikuvalu in trying to win.
              Brilliantly said Tommy. Watch him deliver if given the chance.

Comment

Well we probably could have won 2 extra games if Mitchell could have slotted some from in front.

Comment

Originally posted by rooster till i die View Post
                  A tough task now for us without Mitchell. I don't give us much of a chance with Mitchell and Napa missing. Unfortunately Souths will be too strong.
                  Lol...I probably shouldn't feed the trolls but just so everyone knows this is a scared bunny rabbit from the burrow...and the RoosterRooster logon is one also.

Sad little things. And shitting themselves even if they stumble through this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Lol...I probably shouldn't feed the trolls but just so everyone knows this is a scared bunny rabbit from the burrow...and the RoosterRooster logon is one also.

Sad little things. And shitting themselves even if they stumble through this weekend.
                    Souths too strong two weeks out??? Yeah sure. Inglis is one bump on his ribs away from another stint on the sidelines and we all know how Inglis enjoys that. Let’s hope Ruan Simms tell his bro to test it out, for Roosters sake.

souths till they disappear!

Comment

There is only one........Maubs
                      Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

yea, i shouldnt be to negative , hell dragons could beat souths based on last weekend, burgess / inglis or cook could get injured, but it undoubtedly makes it tougher on us , again robbo needs to sit latrell down and explain his importance to our team and the need to control the aggression without dialling it all the way down , some good coaching / man management required here, thank god we have robbo

Comment

it will be auberson so tupoe wont see any decent ball, we will have to go right to manu and fergo on the right to have a chance of putting on a few points, Souths will know this so they will stack their left edge to nullify that. We will probably exit the comp after our next game but if it was not for the judiciary i reckon we could have won this year, a roosters victory just was not on their agenda.Like i said before we have a chance because we are rested but if a fit souths side runs out to play us with no injuries i dont think we can win.

Comment

Well he’ll see the ball from Cronk precision bombs but I hope he starts to take them and score and none of this slap it down cause Maubbs won’t be up to speed with that. Toupo will have to out jump that young Graham for the bombs, interesting!

Comment

Like when Latrell missed in front against the Storm.

Comment

The problem with Maubs playing centre is someone has to take his place so I think Matto may play left centre.

Comment

Working...
                                X