Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post

Really? Think harder.
    But if it was a cartoon of a white male tennis player throwing a tantrum, would it be ok? Caricatures are supposed to exentuate the subject characteristics but of course the PC brigade will always claim some form of descrimination. Hypocrisy in this world is OTT!

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
      now if they were hot youd be into it
      Then We can now say that rugby league appeals to women, of any persuasion.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Can’t see why this cartoon made such a fuss.
        Apparently, according to some woman (who happens to be black) Mark Knight is now guilty of Misogynoir.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

But if it was a cartoon of a white male tennis player throwing a tantrum, would it be ok? Caricatures are supposed to exentuate the subject characteristics but of course the PC brigade will always claim some form of descrimination. Hypocrisy in this world is OTT!
          I really cbf explaining it to you. Perhaps we should keep the forum to the chooks..
          ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

Apparently, according to some woman (who happens to be black) Mark Knight is now guilty of Misogynoir.
            If the cartoon didn’t actually look like her, then I might see a problem, but the way she reacted like a spoiled brat, I see no issues.

when Kyrgios has a similar cartoon, the world laughs at it,

people need to to get over themselves thinking they are above others.

Comment

I really cbf explaining it to you. Perhaps we should keep the forum to the chooks..
              ​​​​​
              I don’t need any explanation about double standards. I have enough academic qualifications to work it out on my own but thanks for the reply anyway.

Comment

Really? Think harder.
                I can see why there was a fuss, and thats the problem with modern society. A minority of squealing little halfwits whinging.
                This whole thing to me has nothing to do with the umpires decision but the reaction of an individual to not getting her way.

Listen to any interview with her or her sister and they are lovely, sweet and "humble" except when its up against them
                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

I can see why there was a fuss, and thats the problem with modern society. A minority of squealing little halfwits whinging.
                  This whole thing to me has nothing to do with the umpires decision but the reaction of an individual to not getting her way.

Listen to any interview with her or her sister and they are lovely, sweet and "humble" except when its up against them
                  Spot on.

Comment

Ha! Comin from a guy who watches AFL.
                    Thatll do me 13
                    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by Danish View Post
                      No one is forcing you to watch it. Change the channel, scroll to the next article, and move on.

personally I found it much more interesting than NSW cup. Far less dropped ball for a start.

I think they need to modify the field size though to take into account the slower pace and lower power on their long kicks. Id bring the trylines up to the 10m lines, making an 80m field of play. Same principle as bringing the ropes in for women’s big bash.
                      Why do we have to change these things for women? Isn’t that sexist?
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I can’t answer that cause I’ll get bullied. Danish and the girls
                        will call me all sorts of names and want to kill me.
                        Yeah you big girl’s blouse. It’s not netball you know!
                        Is that bully enough?

Comment

Watches gAyFL but whinges about WNRL, says it all.

Comment

Have you watched the Womens big bash, it is pathetic...as is this and the ladies AFL. It is probably equal at best to under 14's level. Actually I just watched St Marys under 13 boys and they would destroy these ladies teams

Comment

Yeah my wife reminds me that the world is changing and anything a man can do a woman can do.....so i tell her its bin night so put out the bins and she says "mehhh, thats a mans job,you do it you lazy bastard"

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                                Why do we have to change these things for women? Isn’t that sexist?
                                I assume you are being facetious, but no I don’t see how.

women’s sports of all kinds modify their rules to make them more enjoyable/watchable, much in the same way that every single game of league you, I, or anyone else outside of the pros was played under different rules to the elites.

Comment

Working...
                                X