How can they ban Napa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can they ban Napa?

When they didn't ban him the first time?

The precedent has already been set.

A suspension would be nothing but a trial by media.

which is exactly what the nrl do, they try to appease the media and outrage

Comment

The can and will ban him because Greenturd came out after the Sims issue and said they got it wrong in letting him off. I don’t they will run the risk of that sort of criticism again.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

should only get a warning but NRL will suspend him for at least 2 to 3 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
          The can and will ban him because Greenturd came out after the Sims issue and said they got it wrong in letting him off. I don’t they will run the risk of that sort of criticism again.
          Greenburg didn't say they got it wrong. He just stated his opinion and used that as proof that the match review committee is independent and not influence by himself.

The irony now is like you said they could well feel pressured by Greenburg's previous comments, proving that they can be influenced by outside pressures.

Comment

The Fox panel did their best to influence the MRC tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Greenburg didn't say they got it wrong. He just stated his opinion and used that as proof that the match review committee is independent and not influence by himself.

The irony now is like you said they could well feel pressured by Greenburg's previous comments, proving that they can be influenced by outside pressures.
              I thought he came out and said it but I’ve been wrong once before!
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                The Fox panel did their best to influence the MRC tonight!
                Absolutely. They were actually pretty fair and almost defensive of him just after it happened but then did a complete 180 during the wrap up. Someone got in their ear me thinks.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

while he didn't say it, Robbo knew in his press conference that Napa is done for the year, he didn't defend the tackle this time around, his body language was telling.

there is no doubt Napa has an issue with his tackling technique, this type of thing happens far too often to be considered an accident anymore.

I look at this way, I would be absolutely filthy if one of our guys got ironed out in a tackle like that.

Comment

Talk about a hammering. Naps gives a penalty, goes on report, and cops time in the bin. And all for a tackle that was ugly, but seemed accidental.
                    Originally posted by jism
                    I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

A 2 week ban is ok by me.

He is a liability more often than not.
                      Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
                      South Sydney Forever

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                        while he didn't say it, Robbo knew in his press conference that Napa is done for the year, he didn't defend the tackle this time around, his body language was telling.

there is no doubt Napa has an issue with his tackling technique, this type of thing happens far too often to be considered an accident anymore.

I look at this way, I would be absolutely filthy if one of our guys got ironed out in a tackle like that.
                        100 percent agree with this.
                        Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
                        South Sydney Forever

Comment

The thing is, likely we would be told to play the ball, and that contact was accidental. (ok, maybe that was a little one eyed)
                          Originally posted by jism
                          I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Wonder if he gets suspended whether his 10 minutes in bin is deducted? Remember that happened this year?
                            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Yea its not 1980 anymore. I love how hard he plays but that technique is pretty dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                              X