Give yourself an uppercut Robbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give yourself an uppercut Robbo

i am rarely critical of Robbo but fark me leaving SOS on the bench 3 consecutive weeks is a disgrace, either play him or bring in an extra forward, he seems way too non fussed to my likings, no emotion, nothing, he has a plodding, clumsy 5/8 backrower playing 5/8 and a very good ball playing 5/8 spending 240 straight minutes on the bench.

How can he justify this?

we have our most damaging attacking weapon playing outside 2 non passes of the ball in Matto and Cords, he was ne et going to it it early enough to do any damage

it is no coincidence, no Keary, no Latrell influence the poor bugger gets a cold

Am I the only one frustrated with this shit?
    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Can’t disagree with this post. Very frustrating!
    Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Said the same about SOS before the game. Having hard runners like Collins or Farmer was what we needed not someone getting splinters on their arse.

Comment

[QUOTE=The Thracian;n755361]i am rarely critical of Robbo but fark me leaving SOS on the bench 3 consecutive weeks is a disgrace, either play him or bring in an extra forward, he seems way too non fussed to my likings, no emotion, nothing, he has a plodding, clumsy 5/8 backrower playing 5/8 and a very good ball playing 5/8 spending 240 straight minutes on the bench.

How can he justify this?

we have our most damaging attacking weapon playing outside 2 non passes of the ball in Matto and Cords, he was ne et going to it it early enough to do any damage

it is no coincidence, no Keary, no Latrell influence the poor bugger gets a cold

Am I the only one frustrated with this shit?[/QUOTE]

No you're not. I said the same thing for a few weeks on end and got sick of repeating myself. Canberra's pack is about a big a pack as you can get and we have effectively two forwards on the bench.

"Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Makes no sense, SOS is our future, he's the main reason why Cronk was brought here so I don't know why Robbo isn't letting him play with his mentor.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
            Makes no sense, SOS is our future, he's the main reason why Cronk was brought here so I don't know why Robbo isn't letting him play with his mentor.
            Im confused ...he's gone to broncos... i said earlier today he is no use to us now
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
              Said the same about SOS before the game. Having hard runners like Collins or Farmer was what we needed not someone getting splinters on their arse.
              Bingo. It was never gonna be a technical game regardless. Radley can play 5/8 better than SOS (and is above him in the pecking order for that role) so just put another forward on the bench rather than playing with 3 utilities on the field plus a not-ready-yet junior half.

Comment

Not only the hubris of playing a three-man bench. Robbo underestimating the fatigue of extra minutes against big forward packs leading into the finals.

Comment

Maubs has been very average...for a veteran he should be leading by example and helping out tge Radkeys and co
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

This is as good as your ‘Robbo is a genius because he limits the ball that Kearey and Mitchell gets.

Comment

Robbo’s use of the bench has been amateur for years.

Leaving SOS on the bench for three weeks is inexcusable sorry..
                      Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

He is Brisbane’s future. Has signed with them.

Comment

You can believe what you want numbnuts, in relation to this I do know the facts, he was also brought in because the farking troll you bat off too is a choking tossbag and could not win us the games that mattered.

Also if you want to quote me at least get it right, The mentoring of Lam and SOS were the main reason Cronk was signed, the fact Robbo as good a coach he is, has NFI how to utilize a bench is continuing to be a problem
                          Last edited by The Thracian; 08-20-2018, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

He is Brisbane’s future. Has signed with them.
                            Has he? Is it official ?

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Bingo. It was never gonna be a technical game regardless. Radley can play 5/8 better than SOS (and is above him in the pecking order for that role) so just put another forward on the bench rather than playing with 3 utilities on the field plus a not-ready-yet junior half.
                              I would doubt that after watching Radley today. I love the guy but he came up with a couple of really dumb plays near the end

Comment

Working...
                              X