Victor is pretty rad but can’t pass at the line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
    Radley was trying to ignite the left side which in limbo but bad plays and good defence.
    That how I saw it too. Poor execution through overplaying
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Any players who makes multiple massive errors should be in reserve grade.
      Any wingers who let tries be scored down their wings should be in reserve grade.

Had Latrell and Toops stayed in their positions in defence and not let that try in...we would've won the game.

...or not...ref could've just given raiders another 3 penalty kicks right in front.

Comment

Originally posted by Toots View Post

So R6, what is Radley's best position? Should he be at 5/8 instead of Matterson?
        Not talking to me...but I hope you don't mind if I say yes to Radley at 5/8 instead of Matto.

Comment

So R6, what is Radley's best position? Should he be at 5/8 instead of Matterson?
          If it was me, neither.

I would defend Aubbo at 5/8.

Once we got beyond half way in attack I would move Aubo to left centre, Latrell to fullback and play Teddy as the 5/8.

I don't rate Teddy's ball playing all that highly but his nice touch for Cordner's try certainly shows he has some ability. It would also mean Latrell was more involved in our attack whilst Keary remains out.

Comment

Radley ball playing has been the difference in our attack in the last 2 months and he has been our xfactor. Didn't quite come off today but I would still be encouraging him to have a go rather than not.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

If it was me, neither.

I would defend Aubbo at 5/8.

Once we got beyond half way in attack I would move Aubo to left centre, Latrell to fullback and play Teddy as the 5/8.

I don't rate Teddy's ball playing all that highly but his nice touch for Cordner's try certainly shows he has some ability. It would also mean Latrell was more involved in our attack whilst Keary remains out.
              Anyone is better than Matterson. We had no running half today with old man Cronk and Matterson. Whenever Teddy wanted the ball Friend went the other way as usual.

Comment

It’s a timing and maturity thing. He will learn. I hated that he made a critical error and then made the same mistake again. That is over estimating your ability
                barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
                  It’s a timing and maturity thing. He will learn. I hated that he made a critical error and then made the same mistake again. That is over estimating your ability
                  How about give credit to Canberra's defence.I wouldnt stop encouraging Radley to do anything ..great player and smart.Yes its about timing and learning etc.Yesterday the game wasa for the taking and the chooks panicked in attack-they lost their steady hand that they have been showing. The Maubs/Matto bombed try was as I said somewhere else abbott and costello stuff.
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
                    3 massive errors
                    same mistake
                    v annoying. Dodgy penalty that gave them the lead at the end
                    He's done the same thing in previous matches also. Young fella gets a bit excited with his passing game.

Will get better with time and maturity.
                    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Two of the past three games we've played a team that have nearly played the perfect game of footy.

With all the completed sets Canberra only made one line break and scored just one try.

It's our lack of composure with pressure passes that could lead to our downfall yet again in the big games.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                        Two of the past three games we've played a team that have nearly played the perfect game of footy.

With all the completed sets Canberra only made one line break and scored just one try.

It's our lack of composure with pressure passes that could lead to our downfall yet again in the big games.
                        You have to ask why teams are playing almost the perfect game against us. Maybe we don't put enough pressure on?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

You have to ask why teams are playing almost the perfect game against us. Maybe we don't put enough pressure on?
                          I'd like to know when we last completed 94% of our sets.

Comment

Radley game is too rushed to play 5/8 right now

His wayward passes don't help

Matto should not have switched to the right by swapping with Cronk on some plays although he did offload to Maubs

Should have stuck with the conservative approach as in the past 3 & stayed put
                            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

That's a great point. Why are teams not making many errors against us.
                              With Victor I love the way the guy plays, but he missed 6 tackles yesterday that also needs to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                                I'd like to know when we last completed 94% of our sets.
                                I think it happened in 1911.

Comment

Working...
                                X