No announcement yet.

ROOSTERS vs RAIDERS Gameday Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So kind to give us a penalty on half time A nothing penalty Grub knew exactly what he was doing
    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
    Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

And gives us a square up with 20secs left.

****ING CHEAT.

Comment

Perenara carve up.

Missing JWH.

Bench too small and one short.

Comment

Are the halves under instruction not to use Mitchell at all the last 2 weeks ?? T

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Probably..chooks look hopeless without jwh ...maubs a dick...completely overrins mattos pass...dont look like einning at this stage
            And Butcher won’t set the world on fire, and then we have Benchy warming it up on the sidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
              So kind to give us a penalty on half time A nothing penalty Grub knew exactly what he was doing
              So predictable.

That pen was all the proof you need of how crooked these ****s are.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmw06i View Post
                Perenara you f@cken cheat.

Raiders are laying longer on the tackles than the Roosters.
                He is unquestionably a cheat. Even gave us a penalty with 10 seconds to go to try to reduce the penalty margin, the hallmark of a cheat.

Comment

Need a big rocket up their asses..i only give Taki points...the rest suck
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

3 penalty goals and a try after 2 penalties. Perenara is a Cheat

Comment

• Defence keeping us in this. We are offering very little variety in yardage sets without Keary. A few more early shifts would definitely help a lot, we're too predictable atm.

James Tedesco looks likely in attack, really hope he fires this 2nd half.

Comment

• The NRL has obviously given Henry P a brief to give the Faiders as many leg ups as need. This penalty count is so lopsided

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                          Matterson was well short would not have scored, Aubo should have caught it.
                          Agree that Aubs should’ve caught it but if Matterson keeps running he scores,the tackler fell off him..

Hindsight is a wonderful thing I guess..

Comment

• We're the only side being referee'd at the moment. Not playing badly, the refereeing is bad.

Comment

• Perenara has generally been hard against us and didn't miss an opportunity thus far this game to give the opposition the rub of the green but it must be said we offered little in that first half a real disappointing effort.

Comment

• Fergo has had a shocker and put us under pressure from the time he punched that ball into the 10th row when he should have caught it. I don't think we have been that bad, the raiders have been excellent and as I mentioned earlier in the week perenara was my major concern. Very kind of him to give us a penalty with 20 seconds left. He stitched us up against the warriors earlier in the year he is a turd.

Comment

Working...
                                X