Munster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

If Munster wants to leave it wouldn’t matter what the Storm want.
    he woud be on a bigger wicket staying with them thats what Im trying to put out there
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

he woud be on a bigger wicket staying with them thats what Im trying to put out there
      Sure maybe mo money but no Cronk no Slater and an aging Smith who is now showing signs of frustration so it should be difficult to see if they are competitive in 2020 with which players. If Munster can get the same money the storm would offer in Brisbane or Sydney or the conditions are what he wants he’ll jump, I feel.

Comment

So does this mean the chooks are resigned to losing both SOS & Lam.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
          Munster can play but I would steer clear of him due to his exceptional skills at being a dickhead

He'd be OUR dickhead tho mate
          Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post

He'd be OUR dickhead tho mate
            I reckon that if we didn’t have Keary and Cronk today, I’m sure that opinion of not wanting him would be different...but we are talking about 2020 and we don’t want to be saying later in that year hindsight is 20/20.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post

Ahhh Brock Lamb or Cameron Munster????? Gee that's a hard one.
              Well...
              https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/08/17/...ign-brock-lamb
              EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Is Munster a bigger dickhead than Pearce?? Many wanted Pearce to stay.

Comment

I don’t see a problem with the guy being a dickhead. Reformed dickheads have been some of our best players over the years including the current team. He’d fit right in.

Comment

So who’s our feeder team for 2019? I’m sure they need a half back.

Comment

Yes, by a fair margin. If he played in Sydney he would have already been hooked by a few clubs.

Comment

If Cronk has changed us in anyway it has been his ability to keep the team composed.....without another game manager to replace him we will simply go back to the old days of having a talented team that couldn't give you confidence going into a game or leading a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowzy View Post

Yes, by a fair margin. If he played in Sydney he would have already been hooked by a few clubs.
                          No he wouldn't, clubs tend to turn a blind eye if you can play.

Comment

Pearce could be a bit stupid and act like a dickhead, but Munster is all class in the DH stakes without peer since anthony watts stopped playing
                            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

Pearce could be a bit stupid and act like a dickhead, but Munster is all class in the DH stakes without peer since anthony watts stopped playing
                              I've heard some stories to back this up.

Apparently acting like a massive cockhead at a fundraising dinner.

Pearce is a clown but a decent bloke. Munster is just trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                                I've heard some stories to back this up.

Apparently acting like a massive cockhead at a fundraising dinner.

Pearce is a clown but a decent bloke. Munster is just trash.
                                I can only go on my own personal experience, but I found Munster to be a terrific and friendly guy.
                                Went out of his way to help me out and Pearce too always friendly and respectful but Hey lets just repeat everything that's in the paper or what we hear second hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X