2 Points Clear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Points Clear

lol@souffs lossing tonight opens up the door to almost secure a home final as well as MP with a win against canberra.. geez i hope the boys take advantage of this gift.
    My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
    My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

The boys will no doubt... Cronk signing will now show how important it was for us...

Comment

You ripper!!
      Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Must win this weekend. We win and its a home semi 1st of the finals

Comment

going off a bit early boys, the loss of JWH combined with Keary being out will hurt us big time, Canberra in Canberra with nothing to lose is a big danger game for us. Then Brisbane and a resurgent Eels, no easy games.

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
            lol@souffs lossing tonight opens up the door to almost secure a home final as well as MP with a win against canberra.. geez i hope the boys take advantage of this gift.
            Sorry, instead Robbo has chosen to name Baptiste and SOS so that we have every chance of losing this game. Sad but that's footy I guess?

Comment

Last time we won there.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                going off a bit early boys, the loss of JWH combined with Keary being out will hurt us big time, Canberra in Canberra with nothing to lose is a big danger game for us. Then Brisbane and a resurgent Eels, no easy games.
                That's how I see it. All the talk about the Roosters having the easiest draw ignores the changes in form and motivation of teams throughout the year.
                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
                  Agreed. If there’s one game we need to win and put on a really high score to race 2 points clear and well ahead on for and against its this game. I’m really hoping too. A huge win would see us in an ideal place even with another loss this year. But back end of the season players & coaches are playing for pride and their jobs so lower teams can be more hard to beat than the top teams.
                  “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

We probably need to win two more to secure a home semi.

Canberra will be tough, but we nearly won there last year without our Origin players and lost by one point there the year before, playing without JWH, Boyd and MP. Hardly a graveyard.

If we can successfully complete our first pass we might do okay.

Comment

Perhaps our collective prayers and thought will see Parra get over the top os the storm.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                        Eels game against Storm this weekend will show how resurged they are. Will be watching that one closely.

im confident with Keary coming back against the broncos we will get payback for this earlier years game.
                        we have beaten everyone that has beat us and broncos are next.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Last time we won there.

Last year they beat us there with our Origin reps out and only won because Tetevano hogged the ball.

In 2016 we should have beaten them but we didn't take the shot for fg and our team then was truly awful with Nikorima and Hastings in the halves.
                          Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
                          South Sydney Forever

Comment

Most Raiders fans will tell you that they are currently a rabble without the leadership of Croker or Seizer. Even without JWH & Keary, we should have too much for the Raiders defense, which can be pretty poor at times.

Comment

The raiders are missing fullback ,centre and halfback and have been terrible in defence id be very surprised if we can't beat them

Comment

Working...
                              X