Chooks on top.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fletch View Post
    most important thing is to avoid having to play the Storm in Melbourne in week 1 of the finals.
    With Dragons choking it is looking like week 1 will be a brutal forwards encounter regardless. Let's hope we are in a position to rest players in the final round without risking a home final.

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
      good that we are in the top 2. but honestly, i dont give a damn about the minor premiership. we just need to make it and then win in the preliminery final. we always screw up at that point. except for 2013, that is
      Off topic, but love your avatar QWERTY!

Comment

Sharks have a reasonable run home they might end up in 4th

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
          Still a bit to go yet but geez Robbo has done a top job slowly chipping away & now having the team sitting top of the table.
          Anyone who could even think about sacking him just has no idea.
          If it was a 3 mile horse race the Roosters were sitting just off the pace at the 1 mile mark by the 2 mile mark they were sitting just off the leaders & with 1/2 a mile to go they hit the straight & are sitting on the rails just out in front. Its in sight hopefully they have enough juice in the tank & Cronk, Radley, Mitchell or Tedesco dont get injured.
          Robbo should have been sacked in Round 6 though.

Comment

Call me crazy but I’m confident enough to tell everybody now that on the 30/10/17 I put 8k at 4.50 on the Roosters to win the minor premiership.

Can you imagine how I felt earlier this year when we had our rocky start to the season lol.

Full credit to Robbo and our great club..

ROOSTERS TO WIN THE MP THEN WIN THE BIG DANCE WITH CRONK AT HELM
            Attached Files

Comment

Also I felt so dirty cheering on the Sharks today but what can you do. They did us a favour today

Comment

sharks are my local team so when i see my mates on tuesday i can truthfully say up up cronulla this week!

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post
                  Call me crazy but I’m confident enough to tell everybody now that on the 30/10/17 I put 8k at 4.50 on the Roosters to win the minor premiership.

Can you imagine how I felt earlier this year when we had our rocky start to the season lol.

Full credit to Robbo and our great club..

ROOSTERS TO WIN THE MP THEN WIN THE BIG DANCE WITH CRONK AT HELM
                  Gutsy punt, good luck I hope it gets up for you

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                    So here is some interesting statistics. Last year we were coming second after 22 rounds with 32 points but only 68 PD. This year we are coming first on 32 points with 163 PD. Very very interesting...so the roof didn't cave in after all....I wonder why?
                    I said it last year but it was a very weak comp last year, we really weren't a top 2 side had it been any other season.

We are a much better footy side this year, we'd probably slap last years side by a couple of tries IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                      There’s an unfortunate pattern where we tend to blow it in the finals when we win the MP.
                      Didn't win the MP last year and we still blew it...

Finals are always a bit of a lottery. We are in a good position.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny brass View Post

gutsy punt, good luck i hope it gets up for you
                        thx jb

Comment

We've been building very well this season haven't we. Took us a while but the team is looking very strong and full of confidence. I'm feeling good too!

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Didn't win the MP last year and we still blew it...

Finals are always a bit of a lottery. We are in a good position.
                            They are a lottery. A lot worse when we have tickets on ourselves too. But we are certainly a much better side than last year. Credit to Robbo too for admitting that it wasn't the players fault that we stuttered early and the coaches needed to change. They did and it has worked a treat. Now the best team to watch in the league, even if I am slightly biased.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post

They are a lottery. A lot worse when we have tickets on ourselves too. But we are certainly a much better side than last year. Credit to Robbo too for admitting that it wasn't the players fault that we stuttered early and the coaches needed to change. They did and it has worked a treat. Now the best team to watch in the league, even if I am slightly biased.
                              When did he admit that it wasn’t the players fault?

Comment

Yeah, we're a better team this year and the Storm are a worse team. We might be favourites, but we're not odds-on favourites and the only teams who I can't see winning it are the Dragons, the Broncos/Tigers and probably the Warriors.
                                Lot of work to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X