No announcement yet.

Brock Lamb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Baptiste supposedly leaving maybe Lamb is going to be our backup number 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
      Half the people on this forum only watch roosters game and wouldn't know Brock lamb from a bar of soap. Lamb is a very good young kid Lots of ball playing ability, a big kick and good defensively. Happy to have him at the club. No 20yr old half would be able to shine at a rabble of a club like Newcastle.
      Judging by some of the comments on here sometimes I reckon half the people on here don’t even watch Roosters games.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise to see Brock trying play a lock position. He's a big body with great skills. He's 10 times the 5/8 matterson is. Matterson is a backrower through and through.

Comment

I would have loved to have watched the knights play with Watson at fb, Pearce at 7, ponga at 6 and lamb at 13. They would score 30+ every game.
          Prob concede 40 too.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise to see Brock trying play a lock position. He's a big body with great skills. He's 10 times the 5/8 matterson is. Matterson is a backrower through and through.
            Matto is playing out of position to cover Keary

with SOS to Brisbane is this the patch up solution?

"Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

The first time I saw Lamb played was in that match v the Dogs on Grubs last game at Belmore last year...Wow it was one stuff up after another...Poor kid and felt sorry for him but it doesn't change my opinion that he isn't that good and if he can't get a starting gig at the Knights, what good is he going to be for us in such an important role. He could probably be more useful for Parra. They have nothing at the moment in their halves and neither Norman or Moses could get on top against a team that had Smith and Vanivalu out and one bench replacement for most of the 2nd half.

Comment

No no no no no no!

Comment

Knights fan here not wanting to lose brock lamb
                  this kid was keeping Nathan Cleary out of blues and Aussie schoolboys jersey
                  needs a better coach and he’ll shine Nathan brown is not him

18's Undefeated 18's National Champions - New South Wales Combined Catholic Colleges - SportsTG, fixtures, results, ladders, statistics, news and events for the New South Wales Combined Catholic Colleges Rugby League, on SportsTG, the Home of Grassroots Sport
                  Last edited by New fan; 08-19-2018, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Australian Schoolboys - Game 1 - Australian Secondary Schools Rugby League - SportsTG, fixtures, results, ladders, statistics, news and events for the Australian Secondary Schools Rugby League, on SportsTG, the Home of Grassroots Sport

Comment

Originally posted by New fan View Post
                      Knights fan here not wanting to lose brock lamb
                      this kid was keeping Nathan Cleary out of blues and Aussie schoolboys jersey
                      needs a better coach and he’ll shine Nathan brown is not him
                      I agree with you New fan,Brock is a genuine talent but seems down on confidence and form at the moment.

I think a change of Clubs and a new Coach/assistants willing to give him time and develop him into the best he can be is exactly what he needs..

He definetly has time on his side,he just needs to work hard to fulfill his potential..

Comment

Brock Lamb is only 181cm tall and 90kg. I wouldn’t call that a big body. He has had a rough go at the Knights. Never really had a chance to prove himself under a dud coach. Robbo and Cronk could be the making of him. He had it all when he was younger. I doubt he would have lost those skills. They have just been subdued for a while, one hopes. Anyway Robbo obviously thinks he’s worth a shot. Remember back when we signed Keary, a lot on here thought that was a mistake. How wrong were they?

Comment

Is Lachie Lewis available? Star in the making..

Comment

Big body, you must be confusing Brock Lamb with Pauli Pauli.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eVd7msPrz9E

A little glimpse of what he can do with some confidence

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

Big body, you must be confusing Brock Lamb with Pauli Pauli.
                                At 181cm is a big body for a half. And at 90kgs he certainly has some filling out to do. I'm that height and at 98kgs. He could comfortably get to that weight if he was tough enough to play in the forwards. Who knows, when the game goes to 6 interchange, three play makers will be an asset.

Comment

Working...
                                X