Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
    Nothing wrong with having depth.

He'd be playing five eighth now with Keary out.
    Would he? Sully isn't, so I don't follow your logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

SOS is 19 and has played 1 FG game.

Lamb is 21 and has played 32 games.

I agree with Vasco. He'd absolutely be our 5/8 over Matto if he was a Rooster already.

Comment

Cornish is 25 and has played 20 NRL games, but he's nor even in the picture.

Your turn.

Comment

Cornish is crap!

And TS returns serve leaving Waylander with the ball in his court

P.S. I'd like to say Trust in Trent on this; but then we did replace Jimmy with Hastings and Nikorima, AND we got lucky missing out on Coote to finally land on Keary.

So granted our success with the halves is mixed. Maybe Cronk has had a say?

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

Sully is still a kid and it's getting to the business end of the season.

Lamb has plenty of first grade experience.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Apparently we have already signed him
              https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/08/17/...ign-brock-lamb
              EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
                Apparently we have already signed him
                https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/08/17/...ign-brock-lamb
                Can’t you read? We haven’t signed him, we are singing him.

Comment

Here’s some reaction from Knights supporters when rumours surfaced Brock was leaving.

http://www.marathonstadium.com/threa...suitors.16277/

Comment

Not that you can believe much from this guy but the mole is reporting it’s done on a two year deal.
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

I bet jnr comes back in 2 yrs
                      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Half the people on this forum only watch roosters game and wouldn't know Brock lamb from a bar of soap. Lamb is a very good young kid Lots of ball playing ability, a big kick and good defensively. Happy to have him at the club. No 20yr old half would be able to shine at a rabble of a club like Newcastle.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
                          Half the people on this forum only watch roosters game and wouldn't know Brock lamb from a bar of soap. Lamb is a very good young kid Lots of ball playing ability, a big kick and good defensively. Happy to have him at the club. No 20yr old half would be able to shine at a rabble of a club like Newcastle.
                          Agree bigchook

The kid made his debut after Bennet destroyed there roster
                          He was playing with a squad of rookies and NSW cup standard players

Id love to see him at a club with class players and a half like Cronk mentoring him

i like the idea of signing him, Cornish is NSW cup standard at best and there is no doubt he’d be at 6 ahead of Matto if he was here now

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
                            Half the people on this forum only watch roosters game and wouldn't know Brock lamb from a bar of soap.
                            I'm in that boat BC, rarely watch non-Rooster games unless it's to see a team we are about to play or a player we're about to sign. Appreciate the opinion.

Comment

Robbo and the Club have obviously identified certain traits in Brock’s game which they believe could be developed and potentially turn him into a future 7 at Easts..

With Keary’s running ability and experience at 6 all is needed at 7 is an organising halfback with a good kicking and passing game to complement him,which I believe Brock possesses..

Brock is 21 years old and has plenty of time ahead to master his craft,and with our structures and systems in place and help from Cronk and Johns the kid could develop into our future halfback!

Comment

It’s an interesting turn of events since Newcastle chose Lamb over Latrell when they trialled together about 5 years ago. Latrell was playing 5/8 at the time. Now Lamb could be feeding the ball to Latrell for the Chooks.

Comment

Working...
                                X