Brock Lamb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock Lamb

Apparently Robbo has approached his management and now sorting out a transfer fee

https://www.theherald.com.au/story/5...ks-understudy/

Also saw a couple things on Facebook about it

Thoughts??

Geez. If I was a religious man, I would be praying for Cooper's continued good health right now. Brock Lamb is a real struggler at first grade level.

Comment

Park footballer at best

Comment

No thanks. Cornish-esque

Comment

Maybe im wrong & honestly too lazy to look it up but isnt he uncontracted next year,so why would we pay a transfer fee.But either way i hope not because that pretty much says SOS & Lam are both gone & we are completely out of options because he's not even NSW Cup standard

Comment

ffs sign up that o sullivan kid, he looked ok to me, while were at it , try to get fergo to stay ...

Comment

SOS seems quite slow off the mark. He would have to be quite special to overcome that handicap.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                ffs sign up that o sullivan kid, he looked ok to me, while were at it , try to get fergo to stay ...
                Yes a bit strange.
                A guy thats in our system,lives in Sydney, knows the players,coaches etc gets overlooked for a guy thats been in the system of 1 of the worst performing teams over the last few years.Would have kept SOS over 5 Lambs

Comment

We are hearing the Sydney Roosters, who look like losing Cooper Cronk’s back-up halfback Sean O’Sullivan to the Brisbane Broncos, are now seriously looking at him.

Is SOS really going there?
                  They'll probably play him in the QLD cup.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
                    We are hearing the Sydney Roosters, who look like losing Cooper Cronk’s back-up halfback Sean O’Sullivan to the Brisbane Broncos, are now seriously looking at him.

Yes, I believe he is Eddie. Quite a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post
                      Apparently Robbo has approached his management and now sorting out a transfer fee

https://www.theherald.com.au/story/5...ks-understudy/

Also saw a couple things on Facebook about it

Thoughts??
                      Who knows how he would go in a top team like the Roosters. He could blitz it but he is not the guy I think will replace Cronk.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post

Sounds like Bennett trying to shaft us once again before he gets the punt, by signing SOS to a one year deal to play reserve grade.

Nothing official anywhere yet..,

Comment

wow, I thought it was a rumour with no legs.......................

Comment

Brock Lam isnt hopeless, has some attacking ability.

Bit surprised we are chasing him though and not a bigger fish.

If we win the comp, I reckon Cooper will pull the pin.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                              If we win the comp, I reckon Cooper will pull the pin.
                              I hope not.

Comment

Working...
                              X