Ryan Hall Injured

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Hall Injured

Reports form the Uk that Ryan Hall has picked up a potential serious knee injury playing for Leeds Rhinos overnight. Maybe thats why the Roosters signed a back up in Brett Morris. Wait a minute Brett Morris is injury prone himself....sign another back up winger for him too!!!

If Hall has done an ACL, that is a six to eight month recovery from now so that puts him returning between February and April 2019.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Fingers crossed it's not an ACL. Whilst players do recover, I'm not sure they are ever the same physically and perhaps mentally, too.

Comment

Potentially foolish question but if it's career-ending, do the Roosters get money back?

Comment

I watched Hall play when Leeds were thrashed a week or two back. He was very unimpressive............

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
            I watched Hall play when Leeds were thrashed a week or two back. He was very unimpressive............
            When teams get smashed I'd say most people in that team would look pretty unimpressive..

Comment

Originally posted by Chook Norris View Post
              When teams get smashed I'd say most people in that team would look pretty unimpressive..
              True, but he was the only player I took interest in.
              He aint great under the high ball.

Comment

If one just watched Toops on Friday night you'd get an even worse first impression.

Comment

While channel surfing last night, saw the first half. I think he touched the ball only a couple of times. Scored an easy try my grandmother could have scored. The guy is a big unit, bigger than their props. His injury is a concern.

Interesting that Tolouse had some ex roosters and Wyong players. Jonno Ford, Cerrone and Kharalagh(spelling?)

Comment

Originally posted by crikey chris View Post
                    While channel surfing last night, saw the first half. I think he touched the ball only a couple of times. Scored an easy try my grandmother could have scored. The guy is a big unit, bigger than their props. His injury is a concern.

Interesting that Tolouse had some ex roosters and Wyong players. Jonno Ford, Cerrone and Kharalagh(spelling?)
                    Mark Kheirallah

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                      If one just watched Toops on Friday night you'd get an even worse first impression.
                      He literally made 2 errors over shadowed by his tough runs out of our half and did 200 meters..

you Tupou haters get me every time. We were doing so well with him injured wernt we?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

Mark Kheirallah
                        Thanks john.

Both he and Luke Towers, in the junior grades, were supposed to be our future fullback options once upon a time. Both small and quick, but couldn't tackle, similar to the current St George fullback.

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post

He literally made 2 errors over shadowed by his tough runs out of our half and did 200 meters..

you Tupou haters get me every time. We were doing so well with him injured wernt we?
                          Lol settle down I'm not a Tupou hater.

He's crucial to our team.

I was simply pointing out that you shouldn't judge anyone based on one game.

Comment

Fair enough

Comment

And yes I agree because I thought Ryan Hall was playing quite well today before his injury. And is fast for the big lad that he is.

Comment

Working...
                              X