X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragons are cooked

They might still win and come good, dunno about Widdop though looks bad
    "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

They're trash. The coach is worse. Such a collapse could scarcely happen to a more detestable club.

March to May Premiers 3 years running.

Comment

Jarryd Hayne >Dragons
      "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

Couldnít happen to a nicer club

Comment

With Widdop gone I think Latrell is odds on to finish top pointscorer. Will look good next to his centre of the year DM.

Comment

I'd rather Dragons make the top 4 than the Panthers. Still quite funny to watch them implode after their fans genuinely believed they were deserved premiership favourites earlier on.

Comment

Why are we laughing? The dragons have had a great year....April champions...at least they were. That's why they play at the Oki Chocky oval

Comment

Nothing better than seeing Mary completely void of ideas and reality. At one stage there tonight, I thought he was going to cry!

And to think they went into camp last week and then dished up that crap. Oh well, time to look forward to next April now.
                I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

Stunning capitulation. I said to my young bloke (who goes for the Dragons - long story) that it would be interesting to see if they could cope with so many playing Origin this year. They haven't.

Comment

Literally hilarious that it happens EVERY year.

Although the slide was delayed this year it happened nonetheless

Comment

theyre heavily into their annual choke been training for this choke all off season glad to get that march premiership out of the way

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post
                        Literally hilarious that it happens EVERY year.

Although the slide was delayed this year it happened nonetheless
                        And each year about this time their supporter base get onto ebay to sell the GF tickets they bought back in May........LOL

Comment

Working...
                        X