Just love the consistency part II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just love the consistency part II

So James Graham wipes out Kane Evans with an accidental head clash - exactly like Napa's vs Brisbane.

And did anything come of it? Did it ****!

Also Radley got sin binned for a late hit vs the Storm and I've seen many since; including Sam Burgess on Friday night. Was he sin binned? Was he ****.

Screw these crooked ass refs. They're the only thing that stands between us and the title.

I think Graham has form when it comes to leading with the noggin too. I'm feeling more confident that this team can replicate 2013 to some degree and beat them all.

Bring back shayne hayne
    "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
      So James Graham wipes out Kane Evans with an accidental head clash - exactly like Napa's vs Brisbane.

And did anything come of it? Did it ****!

Also Radley got sin binned for a late hit vs the Storm and I've seen many since; including Sam Burgess on Friday night. Was he sin binned? Was he ****.

Screw these crooked ass refs. They're the only thing that stands between us and the title.
      James does have some form for leading with his melon. I think he'll regret it after his playing days.

Last time Evans went to the head bin was when he was playing for us. But when he looked there weren't any spares.

Comment

Working...
      X