• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISP GAME 11/8/18 - WYONG vs PENRITH CH9 1PM

Fyi.
    Tape it or watch it.

Thanks for letting us know!

Comment

I am watching this right now and can understand why FPN is playing at his level, he can't hold the ball.

Comment

Wyong have "turned up" this week.

Fpn having a shocker!

Comment

FPN has seen his best days years ago.

Thank goodness we have developed some good young props as backup for the NRL squad.
          Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

SOS invisible today

Comment

Wyong was pathetic!

Comment

Fancy a ref named badger screwing us over I'm shocked.

Comment

Wyong chocked at the death. Riff 36-32.

Roos badly coached. Cornish only playmaker, very average kicking game. SOS invisible and nonexistent. You shouldn't lose after being up 18-0. The Riff were not that good, Wyong just played dumb footy. Again, not many are threatning for a first grade spot. Butcher, Collins and Sharpe best of the bad bunch.

Comment

Not to mention that Wyong were pinged for at least 6 or 7 incorrect play the balls... never seen anything like this in a zillion years of watching footy. From my recollection I don't think Penrith had one of these.

Comment

I was there, Badger was an absolute disgrace, Wyong should have won, some of the penalties were a farce, she waited most times until the 5th tackle tompenalise, the sin binning of Sitilli was comical, firstly Penrith knocked it on, the Penrith player took a quick tap from inside the ten and ran into a Sitilli.

More importantly than that their coach is a prized dickhead, obviously has a bone to pick with the Roosters and their contracted players, they get minimal game time, the teams most damaging runners in Collins and Farmer Silly are used as decoys more than they get the ball.

sOS was invisible because Cornish was getting alll the ball from Williams, SOS and the other Roosters sent more ball when Baptiste was on.

sooner we join North’s the better
                      Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Working...
                      X