Phuk souffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phuk souffs

Rabble of a club they are. They haven't been any good since Moses was a boy. Their fans stink of metho and rotting teeth and their owner looks like a c grade actor deemed too fat to appear in Roseanne. I can't stand the sight of them.

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
    Rabble of a club they are. They haven't been any good since Moses was a boy. Their fans stink of metho and rotting teeth and their owner looks like a c grade actor deemed too fat to appear in Roseanne. I can't stand the sight of them.
    Is Rusty's current look the way it is because he's filming a role that requires his character to be like that? If not, he's yesterdays hero.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

Is Rusty's current look the way it is because he's filming a role that requires his character to be like that? If not, he's yesterdays hero.
      Either way he's still a first class pr*ck.

Comment

allow me to tell a story about rusty, demonstrates his personality! i used to play union with a club called sydney high old boys known as shobs, played in the higher divisions of subdistrict fielding 4 teams. one preseason game club captain said to me?" i know your the 1st grade hooker but please captain the 4ths in todays trial, got some young guys coming dow straight from school rugby so look after them. rust was one of them game was humming along when i saw rusty throwing punches into a maul! i pulled him out of it saying mate dont be stupid these are not school boys they could rip you apart! he stormed off in a huff never came back! on hindsight, i should have let him become muck on the field!

Comment

Working...
        X