Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i love Easts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • i love Easts

    I love Easts.

    Once again we've proved we are a club with soul.

    All the pre-match talk was about Souffs and how well they were playing.

    The Roosters forwards were inferior to the Souffs pack...They would carve us up the middle...

    The reality is that if it weren't for the usual suspects and their idiotic mistakes/sh!tty kicks, we would have won comfortably.

    Souffs are not the team to beat in my opinion.

    Provided there are no major injuries, Easts are the team to beat.
    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

  • #2
    All you gotta beat is your meat mate.

    My brother is sad. Lol@souffsboy.

    GO EASTS.



    The FlogPen .

    You know it makes sense.

    Comment


    • #3
      Still can't believe he goes for Souffs.

      An old Bondi boy as well.

      We'd be sad too mate.

      Might enjoy a couple of coldies this arvo.
      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by stsae View Post
        All you gotta beat is your meat mate.

        My brother is sad. Lol@souffsboy.

        GO EASTS.

        Sffuos?

        Comment


        • #5
          up up cronulla on sunday!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Vasco View Post
            Still can't believe he goes for Souffs.

            An old Bondi boy as well.

            We'd be sad too mate.

            Might enjoy a couple of coldies this arvo.
            He is a dickhead, didn't show last night, had a few old faces in attendance but the fear held him back. It was very funny.

            Enjoy mate. I am thinking of backing up myself. Hangovers are no probs when we win I find.



            The FlogPen .

            You know it makes sense.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Toots View Post

              Sffuos?
              That is some sorta Gold there mate.

              I will start referring to the biarch as BackwardTeef.



              The FlogPen .

              You know it makes sense.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by stsae View Post

                That is some sorta Gold there mate.

                I will start referring to the biarch as BackwardTeef.

                Tell him to brush his 'feet'.

                Comment

                Working...
                X