No announcement yet.

Cocks v Souffs - DISCUSS!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am going to really miss Fergo. He’s been our best player all year. I wish we could keep him as I can’t imagine anyone else doing what he does.
    “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• We have taken care of the top 4 besides a one point loss to the storm, I know it's a big if but if we can have all our troops on board at the back end of the year we are going to give the comp one hell of a shake. Easts hard to beat

Comment

• go easts

Comment

• Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
          Am going to really miss Fergo. He’s been our best player all year. I wish we could keep him as I can’t imagine anyone else doing what he does.
          Maybe Ryan Hall can do that role.

He is a 100 kg plus winger who is built like a Mack Truck.
          Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
          South Sydney Forever

Comment

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Haven't you watched Toupo play? Right there
            jeez he was shit tonight, how has he played for several years and passes a ball into someone's back, phark me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post

I really think cronk has helped Manu with his positioning in defence he is such a great communicator and has strengthened our right edge which was a weakness last year in defence
              Cronk was terrific tonight. He can smell a trophy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post

jeez he was shit tonight, how has he played for several years and passes a ball into someone's back, phark me!
                He holds t gf e ball low and passes upwards ..hopeless..he couldve ru it himself..lack confidence
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• chookies toups didnt pass it it was a souths boot that propelled it as usual refs got it wrong

Comment

• Nothing better than beating that arrogant self righteous mob! We won that with defence and as they say it’s defence that wins premierships. The attack was poor but you’ve got to remember we were playing with one half and Souffs were up in the player’s faces most of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Cronk was terrific tonight. He can smell a trophy.
                      That's the impression I'm getting, he wants one to show everyone it wasn't just Slater, Smith and Bellamy that have made the storm the team they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                        Nothing better than beating that arrogant self righteous mob! We won that with defence and as they say it’s defence that wins premierships. The attack was poor but you’ve got to remember we were playing with one half and Souffs were up in the player’s faces most of the game.
                        We can play a lot better.....................the vermin are treading water until their favourite "junior" , greg inglis returns...............

Comment

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Haven't you watched Toupo play? Right there
                          Can’t agree mate. Toups all day, every day for me over Morris.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Gifted them the ball and we still get up. Sweet Victory.

Comment

I really think cronk has helped Manu with his positioning in defence he is such a great communicator and has strengthened our right edge which was a weakness last year in defence
                              He surely has as the right edge defence is now one of our strengths. But I think there was a decision made last year to clean a few high risk players out and put effort into securing the players who can follow instructions and stick to the game plan. Cronk was one and has proved a good buy. I think Crichton for 2019 was another. Nick looking for 100% dedication and attitude above the larrikinism of yesteryear. Not having the Newcastle contingent on board has us playing a different game and looking real premiership material. We still have to rise in finals though. No more soul destroying cave-ins. .

Comment

100%.

I was going to make that point.

Plus us all the work they have put into him in the offseason.

Manu is a completely player this season. Especially lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X