Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cocks v Souffs - DISCUSS!!!!

Who is gonna win tonight?

I reckon it's a tough ask without Keary but the result will be telling. Souffs are a bit like NQ but with slightly less weight, slightly more mobility and slightly worse treatment from the refs because they don't have a retiring immortal in line for a wooden spoon.

Souffs by 6 I'm gonna predict. However, we will get them in the finals (or a lesser team will knock them out so we avoid having to play them, like in good old 2013).

Roosters by 16.

Comment

We'll win.

Comment

It would be great if the adjuticators just let the game be unlike last night, there's no reason we can't win this.

Not slitting wrists if we lose but it's the vermin, beating them is golden.

Big ask of friend tonight to clean up the ruck. Hopefully Radley has a big game up the middle too, perhaps circumstances kept him a little quiet last week.

Would like a big game from the Napa so the Collins talk subsides, (I do like lindsay tho, still raw)

If jared is in a mood we'll smash em.

The match ups I'm looking for:

Cronk v Reynolds

Cook v friend

Latrell v everyone

Let's goooooo chooks
        "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

I'll tip us by 4 but not confident, it really comes down to the pack war and momentum gained through penalties and ruck defence or lack of
          "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

We were very very poor against them last time. If we complete at 90 percent we will win.
            Until the philosophy which holds on race superior and another inferior Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned then everywhere is war That until there is no longer 1st class or 2nd class citizens of any nation. Until the colour of a mans skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes. Then its a war. That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race Then its a war
            Haile Selassie

Comment

More confident about this game than any other this year. Roosters to win!

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post
                More confident about this game than any other this year. Roosters to win!
                I was very confident when we played them last time...

Comment

Easts by 8

Comment

Statement time - Chooks by 20!

Comment

We aren't going to get a better time to beat them with all their injuries in the backline. If we can slow them down in the middle I think we have got the class to knock them off out wide. Looking forward to this game it should be a beauty.

Comment

No retreat, no surrender.

Comment

Us by 1 and hopefully no injuries, or it is so taxing we olay like crap next week.

Comment

If we contain their forwards we should win well through our backs
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Roosters by 12.

Teddy for a try, try assist, 3 line breaks, 10 tackle breaks and 250 running metres.

Comment

Working...
                              X