Robinson offered huge $$$$$ From Psnthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robinson offered huge $$$$$ From Psnthers

Gould is cooked... Glad he is at the Riff!!

You heard it here first.

Comment

Why wouldn't you

Comment

hope robbo tells him where to shove it

Comment

Even though this is twaddle...wouldn't any coach be brave or perhaps foolish to hitch their wagon to Gus now?

Comment

Allegedly the Panthers board have insisted that Gould step down from football operations (he can only deliberate on club-related strategies now).

Cleary also very pissed with it all.

Itll be Maguire for shizz.
            Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

The truth is that Robbo would be the perfect fit for the Panthers and the coach to deliver them a premiership. However, Nick is not going to let Robbo out of his sights and we as an organisation would be stupid to allow that to happen.

Robbo is a young coach and in my opinion will do better than Wayne Bennett if he is allowed to continue to have full control of the team. Gould doesn't allow that and I think there would be strong clashes between the both.

Comment

Robbo re-signed not long ago.

Troll thread.

Comment

It is twaddle and I'd buy Robbo a bottle of Chateau Lafite 1975 if it would help for it to remain twaddle but, in some alternative universe, I'd love to see how Gus and Robbo got on. On the face of it they're very different characters and Gus's criticisms of Boyd earlier in the year were probably a bit of a swipe at Robbo ('he hasn't developed his game over the last few years'). Robbo is an honest, diplomatic straight shooter, while for Gus, truth is a relative concept, to be manipulated for the greater good. Not having a go at Gus, who is a Roosters hero, but I don't see how him and Robbo would be on the same page.

Comment

Maybe there is no truth in this thread, but I had a similar thought yesterday and was talking to some mates at golf about us signing Trent up for an extra 2 years a few weeks ago. It seemed strange to me at the time but makes sense now because Uncle Nick would have heard the rumours of what was about to happen at Penrith. Maybe it was a smart move.

Comment

Ahhh the good ol coach back with his fake news

Comment

I thought we signed Robbo for another 4 years?

Comment

What a load of codswallop.

Comment

the only truth is gould us cooked
                            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                            sigpic

Comment

I am sure he has offered Robbo a great contract. If I was looking for a great coach I would try and poach TIT as well. Most clubs would at least out the offer out there as bait.

Whether Robbo considers it is a completely different point.

Comment

Working...
                              X