Jack Gibson Medal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Gibson Medal

Seriously how far will Fergo win this by ?? His tough carries are out of this world and has been excellent finishing/creating tries also. Has a huge motor and busts his guts every match. Yes he has a howler in him but he should be proud of the season he is putting together

Think he wins it by a fair streak.
    Tedesco has been quality in the last half of the season but Fergo has been doing it since round 1.

Comment

Fergo by a country mile......

Comment

Nice way to go out.

Comment

Fergo a freak,will win it hands down..

Comment

Originally posted by TumutChook View Post
            Think he wins it by a fair streak.
            Tedesco has been quality in the last half of the season but Fergo has been doing it since round 1.
            Latrell? Lockyer called him the form player of the season - possible Dally M you would have to think given Lockyer would have been briefed on the stats/tables? A humble inclusion but IMO this has quietly been Latrells breakout season where he has gone from gun youngster to superstar.

Yes Fergo does those strong run, but he lacks the class.
            Last edited by ism22; 08-04-2018, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Fergo by a country mile atm. Some really strong runs today.

Hopefully he realises that this season is his last opportunity to win a comp, caz parras got nothing

Comment

Absolutely love Fergo and he is right up there with his namesake Chicka for me! I remember watching a youtube video when he joined us and some of his tries were brilliant individual efforts! However I reckon he has evolved into a different type of player for us (a real team player) and every bit as good as in that video. I really hope he ends his stint here with a Premiership because he deserves it!
                Last edited by chicka; 08-05-2018, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Latrell? Lockyer called him the form player of the season - possible Dally M you would have to think given Lockyer would have been briefed on the stats/tables? A humble inclusion but IMO this has quietly been Latrells breakout season where he has gone from gun youngster to superstar.

Yes Fergo does those strong run, but he lacks the class.
                  I think Latrells last month has been huge & will score him points,but its more flashy than consistent.If you want highlights then yeah LM gets it but for mine he goes too many weeks where you don't even notice him on the field with his lack of involvement.So many times early in the year the commentators were saying we needed to get him involved or that he needed to move infield to get his hands on the ball.I prefer consistency over X Factor,but we all value things differently or have different criteria.I appreciate Fergos errors but he is never out of the game & just does so much of the hard work

Comment

Fergo... Daylight second

JG medal, dally m winger and a premiership

Comment

Fergos biggest threat billy slater. Can win awards when not even playing
                      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

gotta be fergo ...yep the guy were letting go

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                          Fergos biggest threat billy slater. Can win awards when not even playing
                          DCE must be a good chance then.

Comment

Jake will go close but I think Fergo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                              Jake will go close but I think Fergo.

Im not sure if this is a serious post or not
                              if it’s voted by players then it wouldnt shock me if Jake does well. Very well respected by his peers

i don’t think Fergo is the certainty everyone keeps saying. Teddy has had a pretty decent season

Comment

Working...
                              X