Ryan Hall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

so why would we give a guy who’s one year older with no NRL experience even longer?
    I haven't see how long they have offered him, assuming it's true.

As I said below, maybe we are after a much better winger for 2020 and this is a stop gap measure for one season.

And he is a different case than Fergo, for obvious reasons.

Comment

Radrada would be the long term plan,especially now the Eels have thrown the bank at Fergo!

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
        Radrada would be the long term plan,especially now the Eels have thrown the bank at Fergo!
        He is a great player but didn't he go to rugby for about a million a year? I couldn't see him coming back to the nrl for half of that .

Comment

I think that's a bit of a pipe dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post
            He is a great player but didn't he go to rugby for about a million a year? I couldn't see him coming back to the nrl for half of that .
            If we threw in a subscription to Roosh V then he might consider it.

Comment

Kent mentioned that it looks like we are getting Hall for a year. Big body, strong and knows how too find the tryline,he has plenty of upside for a one year deal.

Comment

I find it hard to get excited about a 30 year old winger who is use to playing against reserve grade quality teams. Competing week to week in the BRL will be a different proposition for him. He should speak to Joe Burgess.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                  I find it hard to get excited about a 30 year old winger who is use to playing against reserve grade quality teams. Competing week to week in the BRL will be a different proposition for him. He should speak to Joe Burgess.
                  Exactly. Although if it’s for just one year it’s a little easier to swallow.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                    To be fair, Joe Burgess came at a bad time. We had just suffered a mass exodus of half our backline, our superstar halfback went and got himself suspended for half the season, and our two strike forwards were injured for the first 8 or 9 rounds.

He was playing ting in a team that included spuds like Nikorima, Hastings, Copley, Vunakece, Mitch Frei etc

I hope he gets another decent shot in the NRL because I actually think he would be half decent.

- Cooper Cronk' scapula.

Comment

Leeds Rhinos just announced on their Facebook page Ryan Hall is leaving them next year

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post
                        Leeds Rhinos just announced on their Facebook page Ryan Hall is leaving them next year
                        Sounds like a done deal then..

I am happy we didn’t sign Brett Morris as Hall is definetly the better option,good job Easts!

Comment

Hove a look at youtube & you might just get a little excited!!!!

Comment

Wow just reading all the Leeds supporters reaction and it’s like they’ve lost the great Brad Fittler lol

They seem to really rate Ryan Hall even at this age and seem gutted at the loss,calling him virtually irreplaceable..

Some are even suggesting their forwards won’t be happy as they have to carry more of the work load now that Ryan has left,as his carries from the back were immense..

Seems like our recruitment staff have picked a similar player to Fergo (but more solid) with as much experience if not more..

231 tries from 327 appearances,six time Grand Final winner,scored 35 tries from 38 matches for England,winner of the Lance Todd trophy in 2014 for Leeds in the Challenge Cup Final..

Very impressive stats for a winger..

Comment

Hall is a great winger, brings the ball back like a forward and can find the line. Just wish we got him earlier..time is not on his side.

Comment

Wow just reading all the Leeds supporters reaction and it’s like they’ve lost the great Brad Fittler lol

They seem to really rate Ryan Hall even at this age and seem gutted at the loss,calling him virtually irreplaceable..

Some are even suggesting their forwards won’t be happy as they have to carry more of the work load now that Ryan has left,as his carries from the back were immense..

Seems like our recruitment staff have picked a similar player to Fergo (but more solid) with as much experience if not more..

231 tries from 327 appearances,six time Grand Final winner,scored 35 tries from 38 matches for England,winner of the Lance Todd trophy in 2014 for Leeds in the Challenge Cup Final..

Very impressive stats for a winger..
                                He is getting on a bit so is past his best.

But at his best he was an absolute beast and one of the few Pommy backs who really tested the Kangaroos.

I still think he will be a very handy pickup.
                                Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Working...
                                X