No announcement yet.

Ryan Hall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm amazed that more people don't know about Ryan Hall. He has played against Australia and performed well. It wasn't all that long ago. I am surprised that he'd bother to come out here but he obviously has something to prove before he retires. Or possibly he's thinking of a permanent move. Plus this guy is completely different to Burgess. He's a hard runner built closer to the ground. Burgess probably would have adapted too given time. He scored on debut, posted hat trick for Wyong and finished the season playing okay for Souths. I think what cruelled him was avoiding the full pre-season sessions. I'm sure Trent wasn't impressed with that lack of early application. Recall that Burgess was overlooked for the St Helens clash on his home soil. That should have sent strong enough signals.

Comment

I posted this on the Fergo thread but i thought it might be relevant to some who dont know.
      ’As someone born and raised in leeds who now lives in new zealand, i can comment on what you will get out of Ryan Hall and that is meters and tries.

His meters made this season is the top per game of any player in super league, forward or back. Ive never seen him drop a ball clean and at 6 foot and 17 stone and lightning, he is a freak.
      Don't think Joe Burgess, for god sake there is no comparrison. Joe Burgess was on the end of moves for a scintilating wigan side.
      Ryan carries leeds forward every game. Honestly the Roosters are onto a winner here. He’s 30 now, 31 by the time he starts next year, the way he plays honestly that isnt relevant. He’s also never been long term injured, is a family man off the pitch and performs best in the bigger games. My fave winger in the super league era and if u watch that world cup final back, check out the work him and McGilvarray do out of their red zone. Incredible.’

Ill tell u this now. This will be no holiday for him. Mark my words, we’ve got a rare good English back here and any who thinks he’s here for a holiday will be proved very wrong.

Comment

This’ll be a good signing I imagine.

He’s been a beast against Australia who are the best team in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by MurrayHewitt View Post
          I posted this on the Fergo thread but i thought it might be relevant to some who dont know.
          ’As someone born and raised in leeds who now lives in new zealand, i can comment on what you will get out of Ryan Hall and that is meters and tries.

His meters made this season is the top per game of any player in super league, forward or back. Ive never seen him drop a ball clean and at 6 foot and 17 stone and lightning, he is a freak.
          Don't think Joe Burgess, for god sake there is no comparrison. Joe Burgess was on the end of moves for a scintilating wigan side.
          Ryan carries leeds forward every game. Honestly the Roosters are onto a winner here. He’s 30 now, 31 by the time he starts next year, the way he plays honestly that isnt relevant. He’s also never been long term injured, is a family man off the pitch and performs best in the bigger games. My fave winger in the super league era and if u watch that world cup final back, check out the work him and McGilvarray do out of their red zone. Incredible.’

Ill tell u this now. This will be no holiday for him. Mark my words, we’ve got a rare good English back here and any who thinks he’s here for a holiday will be proved very wrong.
          Good post mate and thanks for the insight

Comment

Please stick around on the forum for many years if all your posts are going to be like that.

Just don't feed the trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
              This’ll be a good signing I imagine.

He’s been a beast against Australia who are the best team in the world.
              Just like that other chap... Joe Burgess? Currently on 33 tries from 33 games with Wigan. 195cm tall and REALLY fast. Problem? He is not NRL grade.
              Last edited by ism22; 07-18-2018, 09:30 AM.

Comment

dont know why we need two left edge wingers. we have 2poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rnRUF6F35g
                Last edited by roosterproud; 07-18-2018, 09:58 AM.
                1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

MurrayHewitt? Present!
                  Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                    Sounds like a done deal then..

I am happy we didn’t sign Brett Morris as Hall is definetly the better option,good job Easts!
                    I’ve read we’re interested in signing both? Maybe Brett is a backup plan if the Hall experiment doesn’t work.

Bmoz better be signing for peanuts though if he does actually come here..

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post

I’ve read we’re interested in signing both? Maybe Brett is a backup plan if the Hall experiment doesn’t work.

Bmoz better be signing for peanuts though if he does actually come here..
                      I would be shocked if Morris isn’t at the Dragons next year!

Comment

Mate you’ve got me pumped now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                          I would be shocked if Morris isn’t at the Dragons next year!
                          He couldn’t possibly put himself through that misery twice in his career could he?

Comment

I have watched Ryan Hall play many times and yes on his day he is a damaging player. I just hope he has still got it if we do sign him. 31 years old next year. If we could get him for a reasonable price he would be worth a go. Would prefer to sign Jamayne but that seems unlikely. Anyway, time will tell!

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
                              I have watched Ryan Hall play many times and yes on his day he is a damaging player. I just hope he has still got it if we do sign him. 31 years old next year. If we could get him for a reasonable price he would be worth a go. Would prefer to sign Jamayne but that seems unlikely. Anyway, time will tell!
                              Broncos losing Sims made our job signing Isaako/TPJ all that harder..

Bennett rarely loses a player he wants to keep..

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post

He couldn’t possibly put himself through that misery twice in his career could he?
                                A favourite son returning to his roots,Good luck to him!

Comment

Working...
                                X