Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryan Hall?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Yep. Although I like Ryan Hall, he is even older than Fergo. Why offer him a strong 3 year deal when we offered a guy who is younger and already doing a fantastic job for us only one? Defies logic really.

    Personally, I believe we should have offered Fergo at least 2-3 years as I think he has plenty left in him and hasnít really found his best until now. Parra is going to love him.
    I love porcelain hand dryers.

    Comment


    • #17
      A one-year deal before we go after a much better winger for 2020 maybe.

      Comment


      • #18
        Yea for me. A great player and a quirky bloke off the park as well.
        Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

        Comment


        • #19
          This is all so ridiculous. We should have just offered Fergo a decent deal and he would have stayed. He has a good 3 Years left in him. Now we are chasing players not half as good for more money. Stupid.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
            This is all so ridiculous. We should have just offered Fergo a decent deal and he would have stayed. He has a good 3 Years left in him. Now we are chasing players not half as good for more money. Stupid.
            I would hold fire if I was you. Let's see how the next three years pans out.

            Comment


            • #21
              Ryan Hall for one year, then bring in a semi trailer to replace him the year after maybe.......

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

                I would hold fire if I was you. Let's see how the next three years pans out.
                Do you mean with Fergo at Parra?
                I donít expect him to do as well there as he would have done if he had stayed with us. I donít think he will have the same level of support there.
                I just donít want us scraping the bottom of the barrel replacing him.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Ryan Hall is hardly scraping the bottom of the barrel. He's a beast.

                  I know Fergo is on fire but we couldn't match that Eels deal and they're frankly idiots giving him 3yrs when his legs could give in at any moment.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post

                    Do you mean with Fergo at Parra?
                    I donít expect him to do as well there as he would have done if he had stayed with us. I donít think he will have the same level of support there.
                    I just donít want us scraping the bottom of the barrel replacing him.
                    Giving him any more than one year is a massive risk. I am glad we didn't do it.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
                      This is all so ridiculous. We should have just offered Fergo a decent deal and he would have stayed. He has a good 3 Years left in him. Now we are chasing players not half as good for more money. Stupid.
                      We aren't chasing anyone for more money lol, fergo signed at parra for 500k/year for 3 years.
                      thats ridiculous money and I'm glad we didn't match it

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                        Ryan Hall is hardly scraping the bottom of the barrel. He's a beast.
                        Pity, that to the best of knowledge, he plays exclusively on the left wing.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          He will get our sets started well.

                          Will be here mainly for the beach recovery sessions.
                          Get out of the way, I'm next

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

                            Giving him any more than one year is a massive risk. I am glad we didn't do it.
                            so why would we give a guy whoís one year older with no NRL experience even longer?

                            I love porcelain hand dryers.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Hall would have been a brilliant signing about 4 years ago. Not so much these days, he's losing his pace a bit as you'd expect.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

                                Brett Mullins, Michael Gordon..
                                For every Brett Mullins and MIchael Gordon thereís three or four Paul Vautins, Paul Langmacks, Chris Beatties, Danny Nutleys, Mark OíMelleyís etc.etc.etc
                                theres more busts then there is great buys

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X