Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kelby View Post
    Luke Brooks?
    Definitely take Brooks if the Cleary clan all want to play together at the Tigers.
    Last year Brooks was terrible but Cleary has fixed up his tackling technique and he also looks better with the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
      The Thracian assured us OíSullivan was going nowhere. Very disappointing.
      It was the sole reason why we signed Cooper Cronk apparently.

Comment

• Iím not convinced OíSullivan was the man to take us forward post Cronk,I have no doubt the Club knows exactly which way they are heading..

Comment

• Originally posted by Lydon View Post
          Iím not convinced OíSullivan was the man to take us forward post Cronk,I have no doubt the Club knows exactly which way they are heading..
          Agree with this, I wasn't so sure to put all our eggs in the SOS basket after the Hastings debacle a few years back.

Brock Lamb is probably a back up option but he showed enough in some of his games for the Knights in the second half of the 2017 to suggest he has a future in first grade. I think Johns and Cronk will do wonders for his development.

I wouldn't say no to Luke Brooks or Ash Taylor either as a post Cronk replacement.
          Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

• It looks like in 2020 there will be no high quality halfbacks available on the market,
            Possibly a couple of middle of the road players, or under achievers maybe.
            Not sure what talent is ready too step up from the juniors.
            If the above does not provide us with a better than reasonable player than overseas is another option.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post

Agree with this, I wasn't so sure to put all our eggs in the SOS basket after the Hastings debacle a few years back.

Brock Lamb is probably a back up option but he showed enough in some of his games for the Knights in the second half of the 2017 to suggest he has a future in first grade. I think Johns and Cronk will do wonders for his development.

I wouldn't say no to Luke Brooks or Ash Taylor either as a post Cronk replacement.
              I donít think Johns is at the club anymore.
              Brooks signed an extension with Tigers a few days ago.

Comment

• Could Johns teach Cronk anything really?

I would like to see Cronk and SBW on the coaching staff in 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                  Could Johns teach Cronk anything really?

I would like to see Cronk and SBW on the coaching staff in 2020.

Cronk will definitely stay on in a coaching role after he finishes playing. He is already coaching now.

Comment

• Lets worry about 2020 after 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post

Definitely take Brooks if the Cleary clan all want to play together at the Tigers.
                      Last year Brooks was terrible but Cleary has fixed up his tackling technique and he also looks better with the ball.
                      Brooks has signed a long term deal with the Tigers this week

Comment

• Letís see how Brock Lamb and Lachlan Lam go for a bit next season. You never know, there could be a hidden gem there. With a mentor like Cronk, they can only improve.
                        Interesting article yesterday with SJ saying he knocked back an offer from the Chooks for 2020. Wonder how much of that is true. Find it difficult to comprehend that he would knock us back and go to a club thatís in all sorts atm. Noticed they donít even have a major sponsor on the front of the jersey yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
                          Letís see how Brock Lamb and Lachlan Lam go for a bit next season. You never know, there could be a hidden gem there. With a mentor like Cronk, they can only improve.
                          Interesting article yesterday with SJ saying he knocked back an offer from the Chooks for 2020. Wonder how much of that is true. Find it difficult to comprehend that he would knock us back and go to a club thatís in all sorts atm. Noticed they donít even have a major sponsor on the front of the jersey yet.
                          I think it will be between these two. They will use 2019 to put the Lamb/Lams to the sorter.

Comment

• I think I will be seeing a fair bit of Bear Park next year...looking after the lambs etc.

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

• Cronk may play on for the three-peat

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...04e62968ad2d94

Comment

• Originally posted by dice View Post
                                Cronk may play on for the three-peat

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...04e62968ad2d94
                                Awesome. He should keep playing for as long as he wants. So long as he stays with us of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X