No announcement yet.

Radley - 10 year contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victor played his junior football at lock and that suits him.
    He scared a few big islander props when they played him at #7 in SG Ball and they decided to run at him.

Maybe we can start rerferring to lock as very back row, instead of just back row
    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
    sigpic

Comment

Great work to sign him long term. Radley for me is a lock, a real lock not a prop playing lock. What a great story..local kid playing out his dreams playing and starring for the team he has always loved.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Better start trusting their info. Five years is so rare they must have their ear to the ground.
        After the other garbage he's tried to feed me I'm putting this one down to dumb luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

After the other garbage he's tried to feed me I'm putting this one down to dumb luck.
          lol

Comment

Even U.S. presidents can only stay for 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
              Victor played his junior football at lock and that suits him.
              He scared a few big islander props when they played him at #7 in SG Ball and they decided to run at him.

Maybe we can start rerferring to lock as very back row, instead of just back row
              Lock is referred to as a middle forward.
              Playing lock at junior footy level is totally different to FG you need to be 100kg to play in the middle in FG.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Lock is referred to as a middle forward.
                Playing lock at junior footy level is totally different to FG you need to be 100kg to play in the middle in FG.
                I was being silly. Apart from halves and fullback, 100kg is the norm for any position
                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X