Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done to all the roosters girls.
    Well done nsw.

Let's hope the girls competition goes well and we win the inaugural 2018 trophy for the chooks.

Comment

rooster girls scored all 5 tries of the match, think we have the best chance to win it.

Comment

I like seeing women/girls at the games & I like seeing women/girls as cheerleaders. High heels for women/girls not footy boots.
        Women/girls playing Rugby League, no thanks. Touch footy, netball, tennis no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
          I like seeing women/girls at the games & I like seeing women/girls as cheerleaders. High heels for women/girls not footy boots.
          Women/girls playing Rugby League, no thanks. Touch footy, netball, tennis no worries.
          Fair enough - each to their own.

I found the first few minutes of last night's game a bit difficult. Takes a while to get used to women bashing the shit out of each other. After that I was taken in by the passion and some nice bits of skill. Plus it was good to see the Blues win.

Comment

The victors take all.

Comment

Looks like they're in a state of .........origin.

Comment

Both Roosters girls too!

Been so good reading all the comments from the online bigots who have been offended by it.

Comment

As a female footy fan, I find some of the comments on this thread very stereotyped. Can we start a thread tonight after Origin 2 so we can all rate how macho, bogan and tattooed each player is? Maybe throw in a bit if chat about the big man hugs and all in cuddles that happen after each try?

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                    As a female footy fan, I find some of the comments on this thread very stereotyped. Can we start a thread tonight after Origin 2 so we can all rate how macho, bogan and tattooed each player is? Maybe throw in a bit if chat about the big man hugs and all in cuddles that happen after each try?
                    Well I want to start.

Josh Maguire is very heavily tattooed, tries to be all macho and can be quite a grub on the footy field.

He also looks like a typical bogan......whether he is one, I do not know....

Credit to the women putting on a great game the other night.......
                    Last edited by 4 the all in brawl; 06-24-2018, 05:12 PM.
                    Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                    What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

There's a lot to like about Alana...I just can't put my finger on it...
                      I would use both hands to start with.

Comment

Good on the girls. I'm a fan.

Aussies are tough...and skilful. Gender aside.

Comment

Are they being sponsored by Liquor Land?

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

Well I want to start.

Josh Maguire is very heavily tattooed, tries to be all macho and can be quite a grub on the footy field.

He also looks like a typical bogan......whether he is one, I do not know....

Credit to the women putting on a great game the other night.......
                            That’s the spirit.

I think the more tatt sleeves the more bogan? And you’ve got to question the masculinity of the blokes who are super keen to pack down in the scrums.

I actually quite enjoyed the girl’s game. I didn’t think I would but it was a good watch. The players were very skillful.

Comment

Working...
                            X