Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t disagree here.... except making JT a mod might make Kim Jong Un look like the Dalai Lama
    Last edited by ROC181; 06-17-2018, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Lol imagine getting angry over the internet. Are you this tough at the games Tobin? Feel free to say this all to my face at a home game or shut your bitch arse up.
      Last edited by 200 IQ; 06-17-2018, 08:36 PM.

Comment

This thread is internet bullying and should be closed. Give the OP a one week vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by Latrell View Post
          This thread is internet bullying and should be closed. Give the OP a one week vacation.
          I honestly couldn’t care less lol look how angry this loser is because I bumped his thread where he got weak fan syndrome and canned the season in early April. People are doing the same to the guy bagging Tedesco but you don’t see him crying like a coward. This is the Internet, it’s banter it’s not serious.

He says I attacked Eddie when all I did was throw a cheeky barb after Eddie threw a few at me. I didn’t get upset at what Eddie said and it didn’t look like Eddie got upset at what I said so why this Tobin is upset I don’t know.

Comment

Originally posted by 200 IQ View Post

I honestly couldn’t care less lol look how angry this loser is because I bumped his thread where he got weak fan syndrome and canned the season in early April. People are doing the same to the guy bagging Tedesco but you don’t see him crying like a coward. This is the Internet, it’s banter it’s not serious.

He says I attacked Eddie when all I did was throw a cheeky barb after Eddie threw a few at me. I didn’t get upset at what Eddie said and it didn’t look like Eddie got upset at what I said so why this Tobin is upset I don’t know.
            Bizarre. What a keyboard warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
              Mods can you pls make JT a mod too so he can piss these idiots right offf.
              Yes please..

Comment

Soliola the monster was one of the biggest halfwits on here. Now its easy to call anyone that that you might disagree with but this guy was just full of shit.
                Nearly everything he posted was made up, not that its usual but it was the way he handle himself and proven several times fo be a coward of immense proportions.
                Threatened to beat people up then ran away when called on it.

I await you lame denials
                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                sigpic

Comment

Hahaha!! 2IQ was STM? It all makes sense now. LMFAO

Comment

Do mods on this forum have the ability to IP ban people?

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                      Hahaha!! 2IQ was STM? It all makes sense now. LMFAO
                      No, I'm not.

If Tobin isn't a coward he will meet me at a game. I look forward to his excuses as to why he won't.

Comment

Can Brain be the Special Guest Referee? Ala Stone Cold Steve Austin for a title match...

Comment

Looks like someone needs to go to the naughty corner.

Aah the Chookpen is never dull.

Comment

I will fight anyone and everyone, bring it on...........
                            Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                            What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                              Can Brain be the Special Guest Referee? Ala Stone Cold Steve Austin for a title match...
                              With Johnny, Roosterchook and Bondi Boy calling the action.......
                              Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                              What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
                                I will fight anyone and everyone, bring it on...........
                                yeah but you can’t wear a skirt to a fight so you are out!

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X