No announcement yet.

Fergo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, just read the article in this morning’s Herald. Looks like we might be going to lose him. I think the Roosters are crazy to not be trying to keep him. He is a great asset to our team. It would be very disappointing to see him go.

Comment

If another club throws a heap of money at him, then maybe we can't compete, but I'd happily offer him a three or four year deal. His commitment to the team is there for all to see and he has earned a long-term contract.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
        If another club throws a heap of money at him, then maybe we can't compete, but I'd happily offer him a three or four year deal. His commitment to the team is there for all to see and he has earned a long-term contract.
        I agree completely. Only thing is we aren’t the ones who make these decisions. If we were, we would lock him in ASAP.
        Why can’t the Roosters see what they would be losing here?

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post

I agree completely. Only thing is we aren’t the ones who make these decisions. If we were, we would lock him in ASAP.
          Why can’t the Roosters see what they would be losing here?
          Heaven help the club if we made all the decisions lol.

Comment

He will end up at the knights

Comment

Originally posted by UpThaChooks View Post
              He will end up at the knights
              You meant to say the Newcastle Roosters....
              Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
              What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Toops will be the one taking over as the metre eater outback like what he showed against panthers,,,,we’ll be fine

Comment

Working...
                X