No announcement yet.

Napa injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc Ibrahim just tweeted he thinks Napa will play Origin. That’s amazing news.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      Clearys tackle on Latrell wasnt a text book crusher tackle. It was just one of those things that sometimes happens.

Like napas head collision in the tackle that was binned for leading with the head. Just happens

nrl make rules up as they go
      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Napa will miss 4 weeks at least I have heard. So now they will have to replace a few players if Robbo rests a few from rep games and those injured or suspended.

Comment

Can we have both Collins and Farmer Silly on the bench ???????????
          Baptiste needs a rest as well, he's done enough.

Comment

on NRL tonight they just said Napa is less than 50-50 chance to play Origin 2, still in a moonboot.

hope he does the smart thing and sits out.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
              on NRL tonight they just said Napa is less than 50-50 chance to play Origin 2, still in a moonboot.

hope he does the smart thing and sits out.
              Does he strike you as someone who has ever done a smart thing?

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                Napa will miss 4 weeks at least I have heard. So now they will have to replace a few players if Robbo rests a few from rep games and those injured or suspended.
                Napa is playing on Sunday. NFI

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                  Bore off... this ITK bullshit you try to convey is getting tedious.

Comment

Originally posted by Waerea-Beast! View Post

Bore off... this ITK bullshit you try to convey is getting tedious.
                    In fairness, syndesmosis was widely reported on the night of the game.

Comment

Napa has $30,000 reasons to want to play on Sunday night.

foxsports has a photo of his foot/ankle, its half purple from all the bruising suffered in that injury on Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

In fairness, syndesmosis was widely reported on the night of the game.
                        Yet club doc tweeted he thought he could make origin.
                        Last edited by Waerea-Beast!; 06-19-2018, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                          Yeh syndesmosis (sp?) which is typically about a month.

I thought Tetevano and Butcher stepped up their game too off the bench. At least we will get to see a bit more of them.
                          I think that was Tetevano's best performance. He is really seeing himself as a regular first grader now and his confidence is growing. He was Wyong's best in almost every match during 2016 and has improved on that. Not sure how long we have him signed for but unless we have better plans, it might be a smart move to tie him up for a couple of more years.

I am like Fletch in hoping that Napa forgoes SOO. He seems to have chronic ankle problems and was just running himself back to form when this happened. The look on his face said it all. And we need his menace for the end of season games.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post

I think that was Tetevano's best performance..
                            Tet offensive was at his lethal best,

Our teams fortune is built off the back of Jared & Dylan

with SST & Tet driving home the advantage
                            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

hope the nrl physio is wrong about Napa's injury

https://twitter.com/nrlphysio/status...69613941800961

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

Napa is playing on Sunday. NFI
                                No doubt he was not 100% in SOO 2 as he played 35 or so minutes only

Napa suffered what was first thought to be an ankle syndesmosis injury prior to Origin II but remarkably still managed to line up for the Maroons.

Pressed on whether he thinks Napa will miss Origin III, Robinson replied: “I wouldn’t know. I said he wouldn’t play Origin II last game and he did so I’ll stick to my lane and leave that up to somebody else.”

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leagu...r1cbuf92knm4rr

Comment

Working...
                                X