Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedger's Heroes and Zeros - Rd 15 vs Panthers

1. Teddy 7.5
    2. Tupou 6 - Good metres but couple marks down for a few mistakes and getting driven back. Good 2nd half
    3. Latrell 7.5 - Hope he's all good
    4. Manu 8.5 - Best game so far
    5. Fergo 8.5
    6. Keary 8
    7. Cronk 8
    8. JWH 9.5 - Hero of the Week
    9. Friend 6
    10. Napa 6 for the minimal time he was on. Was looking good till early injury
    11. Cordner 8
    17. Victor 9
    13. Liu 8

12. Aubo 7.5
    15. Tetevano 7.5
    16. Baptiste 4
    18. Butcher 7

Robbo 9 - Got us up for the big game

whole team gets 8.5
    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Can’t argue with any of those ratings. Good work Hedgy

Comment

Toops the worst in the starting team?

His carries out of our own end all night were exceptional.

Friend the other equal worst?

I know neither are popular on here but come on...

Comment

The thing I noticed most about tonight was Cronk slowing things down when we get penalties. No rushed taps or kicks. And that 40/20 was sublime.

Comment

Thought Cronk was tremendous tonight, it doesn’t seem on the surface that he does much but if you watch closely he talks a tonne, directs the play every tackle and ensures the team is put into a position for the guys like Keary, Latrell etc to be able to do their thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Think he is spot on with toops, his mistakes were simple and forced, worth taking a couple points off.

Comment

Hedger I suggest you retire from the ratings game.

Comment

Roosters best game this year although they did dominate possession one has to say - 60's compared to 30's for Penrith

Attack
                  Good at times and frantic at others especially in the Panthers 20 - a return to a more expansive game in attack is the way forward - even Cords had a few 5th tackles kicks :-)
                  I give the Roosters attack a 7 out of 10 tonight - plenty of work still to do though - left points out there tonight one has to say with the possession they had and field position domination.

Defence
                  Hard to judge since the Chooks dominated possession and the Panthers hardly had any ball in the Chooks red zone - easy try conceded early on and if not for Manu would have been two as that play was on the 5th and the defence did relax.- Still a work in progress but the defence looked better against a very good Penrith team than previous weeks.
                  I give the Roosters defence a 7 out of 10 tonight

Robbo - giving the players more freedom in attack is a positive sign as if they can get their game on they are a premiership contender - still work to do in attack and defence and still a work in progress

I give Robbo a 7 out of 10 tonight

Overall

Roosters - 14 out of 20 divided by 2

Roosters get a 7 out of 10 tonight
                  Last edited by King Salvo; 06-16-2018, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Hedgo needs to take personalities out of his ratings - why I rate the performance of the team overall not individuals. - Robbo is head of the coaching staff team so the ratings are for his coaching staff team..

Comment

Harsh on Toops, he was good. Friend wasnt bad at all but everyone else was outstanding so i think his rating is fair.

Comment

Originally posted by nayfo View Post
                        Thought Cronk was tremendous tonight, it doesn’t seem on the surface that he does much but if you watch closely he talks a tonne, directs the play every tackle and ensures the team is put into a position for the guys like Keary, Latrell etc to be able to do their thing.
                        It was interesting to read this week what Thurstons comment in regard to the DCE saga. After DCE played one of his few SOO game, and not in tune with JTs and QLDs ways, JT went onto make a comment about how Cronk doesn’t overplay his hand and steps in when needed and allows others to shine. It’s not about him but the team... as opposed to what DCE showed back then. Which is what I see Cronks benefit at the moment still in a new team that he’s able to take charge or allow Keary or others to step up.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Harsh on Toops, he was good. Friend wasnt bad at all but everyone else was outstanding so i think his rating is fair.
                          Toops worked hard but just a few simple mistakes hurt the team. One was stepping out on the kick off after which Penrith scored. Got dragged back a long way on a hit up. Misdirected passes in scoring position to cordner and on our on line to Teddy. All these have to impact ratings particularly when others play so well. Compare his contribution of Fergo in this game. This has to be reflected in the ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by Latrell View Post
                            Hedger I suggest you retire from the ratings game.
                            I’ll retire if you do. Deal?

Comment

Friend went Ok but in a relative sense he definitely had the least contribution of any of the forwards. Even the bench players played much better with much less time.

Comment

Working...
                              X