80 Minute Jared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to see Jared is back!
    I really feel the forwards and team were out to make a point against Gus’s team last night with the constant criticism he has been delivering especially with regards to Boyd and us being boring and predictable. If they weren’t it was certainly a very pleasant coincidence that we played our best and most attractive game of football against the Riff. I only wish Gus was calling the game to hear his reaction.

Comment

And the 80 minute performance wasn’t even spoken about at halftime. It was just a look from Trent to Jared.

Trent now employing telekinesis to enact his philosophies of front door, eyes up footy. Well done!
      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

IMO it is no surprise we have been an improved team without Matto. I really feel he is a weak link and is more a supercoach player with lots of tackles but minimal impact and had quite a lot of costly misses and misreads which impacted also on Cronks defence. I think we are much better with Radley out there and with Liu and Butcher in the middle third who are both rock solid defenders and good carriers of the ball.
        Exactly. Matto should not be in the top 17 because their are 17 others better than him.

Jwh was outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post

It didn't go unnoticed and glad that you pointed it out. Just giving his teammate (Fergo wasn't it?) a helping hand. He ensured we kept them pinned in their own half, instead of piggyy backing them out of it like the old days.
          He did it to Cronk too. Picked him by the scruff and put him at first marker hahaha...JWH 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
            Great to see Jared is back!
            I really feel the forwards and team were out to make a point against Gus’s team last night with the constant criticism he has been delivering especially with regards to Boyd and us being boring and predictable. If they weren’t it was certainly a very pleasant coincidence that we played our best and most attractive game of football against the Riff. I only wish Gus was calling the game to hear his reaction.
            Gus doesn’t hate the Roosters. Why would he? Has he had a fallout with Nick or others in the club? He had a good experience at the club because he always tells stories about it but being a commentator you have to be objective and more so with a club you’ve been involved with. He is tough too about Penrith when they’re going bad but of course with care so as not to be seen to be destabilising them, especially since he’s the boss. As for the Cordner thing, well what if he said that to wake Boyd up cause he wasn’t going that well before that. Gus did that because he too wants to see NSW win, and it’s working.

Comment

Pre season

image_2208.jpg
              "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Late preseason

image_2209.jpg
                "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

image_2310.jpg
                  "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

IMO it is no surprise we have been an improved team without Matto. I really feel he is a weak link and is more a supercoach player with lots of tackles but minimal impact and had quite a lot of costly misses and misreads which impacted also on Cronks defence. I think we are much better with Radley out there and with Liu and Butcher in the middle third who are both rock solid defenders and good carriers of the ball.
                    I agree and Victory Radley should definitely take Matterson's spot. I feel like Matterson will just be a less valuable version of Aubusson in his prime, you can put him almost anywhere but he won't be nearly as productive.

Comment

Working...
                    X