Toops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toops

Ive noticed a lot of negative threads about certain Rooster players. God help all our players if the team wasn’t in the top 8!
    So I’d like to say something positive about a player who I have bagged the hell out of last couple of years....Daniel Toupo. He has come back from injury looking confident and positive. I’m loving the way he has been carting the ball up and running thru the line and not worrying about turning backwards ball playing ( bloody hell if our forwards don’t pop a pass it shouldn’t be a wingers job). He is defending with aggression when coming in and is looking to take those cross field attacking kicks with purpose. Even his body language is different- he used to run on the field looking defeated but last couple of games he is looking focused and hungry.It’s like something has got into his head and said your 6’5, 106kg, your fast, your strong..... so go out there and make your opposition know that your going to kick their arse and dominate. I’ve met Daniel and as I’ve said before you won’t meet a nicer guy ever but nice doesn’t win games. I really think it’s in his head- he has all the physical and skill attributes. I’m loving the new and imrpved aggresive Toops..... keep it going!

Great player and knows his way to the line. I wasn't expecting him to hit the ground running immediately on his return but am glad that he has. A genuine winger.

Comment

Sack him. Everyone wanted to sack him for years.
      And get rid of Fergo, Boyd, Naps, Aubs, Manu as well.

Lets sign Woods

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
        Ive noticed a lot of negative threads about certain Rooster players. God help all our players if the team wasn’t in the top 8!
        So I’d like to say something positive about a player who I have bagged the hell out of last couple of years....Daniel Toupo. He has come back from injury looking confident and positive. I’m loving the way he has been carting the ball up and running thru the line and not worrying about turning backwards ball playing ( bloody hell if our forwards don’t pop a pass it shouldn’t be a wingers job). He is defending with aggression when coming in and is looking to take those cross field attacking kicks with purpose. Even his body language is different- he used to run on the field looking defeated but last couple of games he is looking focused and hungry.It’s like something has got into his head and said your 6’5, 106kg, your fast, your strong..... so go out there and make your opposition know that your going to kick their arse and dominate. I’ve met Daniel and as I’ve said before you won’t meet a nicer guy ever but nice doesn’t win games. I really think it’s in his head- he has all the physical and skill attributes. I’m loving the new and imrpved aggresive Toops..... keep it going!
        Good post, it's been way too negative, it's obviously been driven by disappointment that we haven't achieved better, but we all need to remember that in the end we are also supposed to be roosters supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by Dummy half View Post

Good post, it's been way too negative, it's obviously been driven by disappointment that we haven't achieved better, but we all need to remember that in the end we are also supposed to be roosters supporters.
          What do some of these idiots on here that are “disappointed” actually want? We’ve won 9 games this year while St George Illawarra are first with 10 wins. People act like we are sitting in the bottom 3

Comment

Toops , some good points, but remember, we were blessed with most favourable of draws, and to be honest we have not performed to the standard which we were expected too, but the season is only half completed, and maybe they will improve their consistency as we go further into the comp. Toops and Fergo will always have the rocks and diamonds about their games, I'am not sure why we cant seem to sign players that perform every week, personally I think coach Robinson has failed to take the team ahead, every season we make the same errors, which good coaching would have corrected by now, am hoping the boss's of the club are looking to put together a signing of Ivan and Nathan Cleary, for 2020.
            Last edited by Chooksforme; 06-14-2018, 05:58 AM.

Comment

I'd rather he was playing for us than against us. Just needs to use his size and keep fighting in every tackle. Man is a beast. Someone just needs to tell him.
              I'm a big fan.

Comment

I've always been happy with Toops.
                Looking for a few tries from Cronk kicks.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                  I've always been happy with Toops.
                  Looking for a few tries from Cronk kicks.
                  By the time finals come around the Cronk and Tupou combination should be in full swing,it will be a real strike weapon for us!

Comment

Love Toups.

I am concerned that the two tries last weekend seemed to be because he was protecting his pec - especially the first one. He went to grab and then pulled back.

Comment

Originally posted by 200 IQ View Post

What do some of these idiots on here that are “disappointed” actually want? We’ve won 9 games this year while St George Illawarra are first with 10 wins. People act like we are sitting in the bottom 3
                      The irony dude, considering you bag out Cronk any opportunity you get.

Gotta go and Boogie man.
                      Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_in_GraceLand View Post

The irony dude, considering you bag out Cronk any opportunity you get.

Gotta go and Boogie man.
                        whos scared of the Boogie man?

Btw, I love Toops. What a weapon!
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Chooksforme View Post
                          Toops , some good points, but remember, we were blessed with most favourable of draws, and to be honest we have not performed to the standard which we were expected too, but the season is only half completed, and maybe they will improve their consistency as we go further into the comp. Toops and Fergo with always have the rocks and diamonds about their games, I'am not sure why we cant seem to sign players that perform every week, personally I think coach Robinson has failed to take the team ahead, every season we make the same errors, which good coaching would have corrected by now, am hoping the boss's of the club are looking to put together a signing of Ivan and Nathan Cleary, for 2020.
                          Great idea, let's sack a Premiership winning coach, and replace him with a bloke who's never won shit.

Comment

just remember the chaos toups wrought upon manly in our last grand final win, that manly winger never recovered!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                              Love Toups.

I am concerned that the two tries last weekend seemed to be because he was protecting his pec - especially the first one. He went to grab and then pulled back.
                              He needs to learn to hit with his shoulders. Most of our wingers seem to be arm grabbers.
                              Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

Working...
                              X