15. Zane Tetevano
    16. Kurt Baptiste
    17. Victor Radley
    RESERVES
    18. Nat Butcher
    19. Lindsay Collins
    20. Paul Momirosvki
    21. Billy Smith

Still no Matterson but otherwise full strength. I assume that when Matto comes back the baptist will not be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
      Still no Matterson but otherwise full strength. I assume that when Matto comes back the baptist will not be there.
      we can only hope

Comment

I'd get rid of Aubusson for Collins, move Liu to 2nd row and start Taukeiaho at lock.
        Or bring Butcher in for Aubusson and start Victor.
        Any time the ball goes to the right side of the field the play breaks down when it gets to Aubusson. He either collapses at the first sight of contact or runs 30m sideways or backwards.
        Also no real need for Baptiste either if we don't play him or when we do there's 7 mins left particularly when you can put Victor there in case of an emergency

Comment

Gee that’s a strong side,i would have Collins in for Baptiste to counter a big Panthers pack..
          We’ll win this!

Comment

Lui is not much better, ball tucked under the arm with no intention whatsoever to pass evn if an overlap. add Corner to that list, this team has no second phase play in them at all. Probably not the players fault, coached that way, the ROOSTERS WAY!! Bloody boring.

Comment

guarantee we get at least 1 player binned for a late hit on a kicker/playmaker, Cummins would love nothing more to screw us.

Comment

Can't wait should be a cracker, just hope the refs don't spoil it again with Gus in the box also

Comment

Great to see Billy smith getting close. Read a profile today in scots magazine today
                  "This has been the case against the Roosters for decades" - TR, Roosters 2-11 Penalty Count V Manly 28/03/2014

Comment

As much as I'd like to see Radley as starting hooker this isn't going to happen so I'd like to see him or SST/Liu in place of Aubusson in the starting side. Aubusson to the bench to cover a multitude of positions (hooker/back row/centre) and Baptiste nowhere to be seen.

We are playing against one of the best packs and yet we have Baptiste and Radley on the bench. Any one of Collins, FPN or the silly farmer in place of Baptiste would be better in my opinion.

I have nothing against Baptiste but for 7 - 10 minutes a game that is a serious waste of a bench spot. "Wake up and smell the coffee" Robinson!
                    "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                      guarantee we get at least 1 player binned for a late hit on a kicker/playmaker, Cummins would love nothing more to screw us.
                      I think more like a succession of penalties against us on our tryline, then a player in the bin. I knew that in Newcastle we would have someone sent in the second half. Being up by 8 at half time, it was obvious that it would take a special effort for the Knights to come back and the refs knew it. No doubt the refs would have been reminded that were 20 thousand Knights supporters at the ground who had not come to see their team cop a beating. Also they wanted a tight match for the lead in to the 7.30pm match.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                        I have nothing against Baptiste but for 7 - 10 minutes a game that is a serious waste of a bench spot. "Wake up and smell the coffee" Robinson!
                        Try 3 minutes in 160 minutes.

friend won’t come off unless our sniper takes him out - this not not how a true capt leads
                        "This has been the case against the Roosters for decades" - TR, Roosters 2-11 Penalty Count V Manly 28/03/2014

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat;n745770[B
                          ]I'd get rid of Aubusson for Collins[/B], move Liu to 2nd row and start Taukeiaho at lock.
                          Or bring Butcher in for Aubusson and start Victor.
                          Any time the ball goes to the right side of the field the play breaks down when it gets to Aubusson. He either collapses at the first sight of contact or runs 30m sideways or backwards.
                          Also no real need for Baptiste either if we don't play him or when we do there's 7 mins left particularly when you can put Victor there in case of an emergency
                          Aubo is definitely NOT a starting back rower.

Comment

Aubo has lost his legs and isn't very effective as a backrower and is better suited off the bench to cover any injuries . We need either Jared or sst on the field at all times otherwise we don't have a big metre making prop on the field. Baptiste can be replaced on the bench by butcher as Robbo refuses to give him any game time.

Comment

I agree that a big forward has to come in for Baptiste. HIAs are so common and if we lose a prop early we're in trouble.

Where as if Friend goes down we have Radley anyway. Baptiste is an absolute waste and not even a valuable utility in case of injury.

Even Ikavalu would be better to cover an injury to a winger!

Comment

Working...
                              X