Greenburg - NRL to end nit-picking penalty blitz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say this means back to us being lucky to get 6 penalties a game
    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
    Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
      I would say this means back to us being lucky to get 6 penalties a game
      6?

More like 2 or 3 a game.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

With the new sin bin rule, I am predicting we will have Radley binned for tackling an opponent too forcefully and JWH binned for grimacing with intent to intimidate.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
          Though I suspect that the Roosters' nits will still prove to be irresistible to the referees.

​​​​​​https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/06/12/...lty-crackdown/

I hope Cummins and Clown got the Memo. Also, let's try some reverse psychology. Let's NOT boo Cummins, we should chant his name - would be awesome.
          Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

I hope Cummins and Clown got the Memo. Also, let's try some reverse psychology. Let's NOT boo Cummins, we should chant his name - would be awesome.
            I agree. The whole crowd should wear Ben Cummins t-shirts, wave Ben Cummins flags and sing "You'll never walk alone" in his honour. We should show him that we are there to watch him blow that whistle and won't be distracted by the inconsequential activities of the players.

Comment

What they won’t nit pick with us they’ll more than make up fir with 50/50 calls going against us, disallowed tries, sin bins, send offs and forward passes wrongly called. So there’s still plenty of ways they can and will allow our opponents to get away with blue murder and illegal plays to ensure we can’t win.

The refs are crooks and favour certain teams and we are not one of them. So don’t expect less nit picking means anything more for us than more ‘leniency’ towards our opponents to be inside the 10 and break every rule in the book and get away with it. GO ROOSTERS.
              “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                What they won’t nit pick with us they’ll more than make up fir with 50/50 calls going against us, disallowed tries, sin bins, send offs and forward passes wrongly called. So there’s still plenty of ways they can and will allow our opponents to get away with blue murder and illegal plays to ensure we can’t win.

The refs are crooks and favour certain teams and we are not one of them. So don’t expect less nit picking means anything more for us than more ‘leniency’ towards our opponents to be inside the 10 and break every rule in the book and get away with it. GO ROOSTERS.
                Don't forget the bunker whispering sweet nothings in the refs' ears...........
                Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post

Piss off you dumb troll.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

Piss off you dumb troll.
                    There’s no need to insult people. The topic of this thread is nit picking by refs and I have given my views on it. I don’t think it’s fair to use this forum to insult members and fellow rooster fans. Please stick to the topic and do not abuse people. We all are entitled to our opinions without being insulted. If you have a view on this topic I’m happy to read it but not your insults which have nothing to do with this thread.

“Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Working...
                    X