Keary's Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keary's Form

I think it may be something worth discussing..

Keary's form this year has dropped considerably as compared to last year, even this year when he first came back for the Doggies and Knights game he looked great and seemed to pick up where he left off last year. Although now his form is quite patchy, makes alot of errors and throws no look hospital passes. He still does seem to have a flash of brilliance every once in a while. I hope he finds form again

Is anybody else noticing?

It's the way he plays, no other 5/8th plays so fast and so close to the line. It has a very low margin for error, so lots of mistakes happen. It's also glorious when it comes off. He makes mistakes, but they're usually in the process of making things happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Waerea-Beast! View Post
      It's the way he plays, no other 5/8th plays so fast and so close to the line. It has a very low margin for error, so lots of mistakes happen. It's also glorious when it comes off. He makes mistakes, but they're usually in the process of making things happen.
      Fair enough. He needs to throw a pass cutting out Boyd to Latrell sometimes.. Missing Pearcey drifting to the left to throw those long cut out passes.

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post

Fair enough. He needs to throw a pass cutting out Boyd to Latrell sometimes.. Missing Pearcey drifting to the left to throw those long cut out passes.
        Yeh that's another thing, he has split second to take the right option (there's usually space somewhere). Would love to see Latrell used a lot more too.

Comment

Looking to pass too much, needs to run more !! I love Keary as a player, but you are definitely right, his form has dropped off

Comment

It started in the Souffs game. Before that he was flying.

I think he will be back to his great form soon. Hopefully on Friday.

Comment

Fergo is the only one in the team that has showed consistent good form.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                It started in the Souffs game. Before that he was flying.

I think he will be back to his great form soon. Hopefully on Friday.
                We'll need it

Comment

I am concerned the head knocks may be playing a part in this, either physically or mentally, hence not running the ball as often.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                    Fergo is the only one in the team that has showed consistent good form.
                    Radley has been outstanding all year.

Latrell has been great when he gets the pill.
                    Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post

Radley has been outstanding all year.

Latrell has been great when he gets the pill.
                      Yeah true.
                      But if you had to pick out of those 3 I think Fergo has been our best.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Yeah true.
                        But if you had to pick out of those 3 I think Fergo has been our best.
                        I actually would pick Radley then Fergo then Teddy who is starting to hit his straps and does a mountain of work on and off the ball. He reminds me of the 2003 to 2006 Mini.

Trell needs to get more involved. Keary is part of this problem. A couple of times last game he tried to get good ball with space to him but the passes were way off the mark. I'm encouraged though in attempting to unleash Latrell that he will hit the mark often as the season wears on.
                        Last edited by Parkway_Drive; 06-12-2018, 01:31 PM.
                        Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

as soon as he straightens he will light up games.
                          I just have this feeling that a switch will be flicked sometime after the bye and the Roosters will play a different game
                          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                          sigpic

Comment

I think Keary is going well.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                              I think Keary is going well.
                              Lol that explains a lot

Comment

Working...
                              X