Fergo deserves another contract!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by easts4eva View Post
    Totally agree, definitely a new contract with a new club. Sorry can't get past last year's semi.
    Anytime the blowtouch is applied he shits himself.
    He has just won us two games in a row.

Comment

Love him or loath him, he has produced for us, and his positives far outweigh his negatives, a must re-signing. Question is how much willhe demand? Or how much will he be offered by other teams who have the money to sign him.

Comment

Fergo will come at a lesser price though if he doesn't get back into rep footy - ex SOO players/Internationals are cheaper than current ones. 28 now so next contract maybe last one possibly he could demand good coin for but not top coin as I alerted to previously - teams do pay overs though - Knights would be in the market I suggest along with some others -all depends on who the Chooks are looking at too ? -

Comment

Fergo has been our best and most consistent player this year. I really hope we re-sign him but I think the Knights are keen and will offer a great deal more than us. He is nearing the end of his career and has two kids to think of. I am surprised we haven’t already done a deal and now it may be too late. Hope not though.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

If only our forwards ran like Fergo....
            And like Mitchell and like Radley. It seems that the backs should be in the forwards.

Comment

If you told me at the start of the season that by rd 14 Ferguson would be the Roosters best performer i would have laughed my head off. Not only has he been the best performer but its daylight second. If he only signed a 1 year contract for this season to back himself to score a bigger and longer contract with the Roosters for 2019 and beyond then you would have to say that he certainly deserves it

Comment

2 year contract asap!
                But, if he wants the money, he will go.

Comment

I really hope we can keep him.

Everything he does, he does with intent and enthusiasm....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                    I think he will be offered ridiculous money and leave.
                    Then we're stuffed.
                    Without Fergo this season we'd be down the bottom of the ladder fighting to avoid the spoon.

He won us last night's game against the Knights...Cordner didn't win it for us.
                    Fergo won us the match last week by kicking two pearlers from the sideline.

Comment

Its in fergos best interests to stay a rooster.
                      i think he will stay for less than he could get elsewhere. Hes grown as a person at the chooks and i think hel show some loyalty. Imo

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
                        Its in fergos best interests to stay a rooster.
                        i think he will stay for less than he could get elsewhere. Hes grown as a person at the chooks and i think hel show some loyalty. Imo
                        Agree.
                        And it's in our best interest to make sure he stays...and pay him accordingly.
                        If he plays like a forward and a winger, then we should be paying him for being a forward and a winger.
                        We're paying Cordner heaps...and he doesn't win games for us, that I can see anyway.

Simple solution, pay Fergo some of Cordner's cap money.
                        Last edited by bondi.boy; 06-10-2018, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Last contract. Young family. Needs a big payday. He’s gone.

Unless something incredible happens.
                          Last edited by Johnny Tobin; 06-10-2018, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Last contract. Young family. Needs a big payday. He’s gone.

Unless something incredible happens.
                            He's winning the games...two tries against the Knights...he's incredible.

Big payday?
                            No worries, we have the money, pay him!

Pay him, keep him, or he'll be another one who got away...like Maloney!

Keep him...or get the spoon like in 2009!
                            It's that simple.

Get him a third party sponsor looking for a good deal.
                            "Pay $600,000 sponsorship for Fergo, and you won't be sorry!"

Phone company...Fergo could "make a call" after every try!
                            Say Telstra...he could make the sign of the T and then "dial and say hello!"

Or an up and coming Telco!

Comment

I think Fergo deserves a renewed contract. I’d only offer two years.

whilst I think Fergo would sign for less $ the show stopper is he may be looking for longer contract.....
                              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

I think he will be offered ridiculous money and leave.
                                Hope you’re wrong on this one bud

Comment

Working...
                                X